BY MAGIC BULLET

Turn ordinary food into superfood and add years to your life with the power of the nutribullet. With its powerful 600 watt motor and the all-new extractor blade, the nutribullet has the capability to bust open seeds, crack through stems, shreds tough skins and access the hidden nutrition inside! The nutribullet smoothie blender breaks food down to its most digestible state so you can drastically improve your health and energy levels with just one quick and delicious nutriblast drink a day. see more...

NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
  • "I use it every morning to make my bulletproof coffee and at-least once a day to make my protein shakes." in 2 reviews
Jennifer M.
I loveeeee my nutribullet!!! It's small size makes it so easy to get out and put away, and it makes blending so easy! Clean up is a breeze as well. Highly recommend!
Tiffany C.
Foodie Expert
I bought this for grad school since I knew I needed something for on the go and this was a great deal! I bought it from Costco and it was on sale. Definitely affordable and effective (: I usually make berry and banana smoothies with this, but there are so many different recipes that one can try! PINTEREST  is the way to go!
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I am now on my second Nutribullet, because I killed the last one by using it too much. It's a great tool, not only for making smoothies, but grinding nuts and spices, making whipped cream (SO fast!), salad dressing, etc. Really, there nothing you can't blend in this baby! I also love the handled blending containers and screw-on rim shields that turn the blending containers into drinking mugs. Saves time and washing up extra cups.
Jessie B.
Orlando , FL
I love love love my magic bullet! I use it almost every day to blend my left over morning coffee with pb2, a banana, and some greens. Works great! I knocked a star because i hand wash all my dishes and there are a few ridges in the lids that I can't completely get to. A wonderful product with endless things to make! 100% recommend the magic bullet!
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
My husband and I have been using the NutriBullet Pro for over a month now. It's so easy to throw together a healthy shake in the mornings before walking out the door to work. Plus, I really like that the blender is so low profile. I can keep it out on the counter without it looking like an eye sore or taking up a lot of space! Absolutely love it and recommend!!
Kate L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
This little bullet is amazing! I used to only use it for making quick shakes, now I use it to make all my sons baby food! It purées it so finely for all of his first time foods. Very easy to clean also and the different size cups are perfect for different fruits and veggies! NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
Kayla J.
Katonah, NY
Foodie Expert
#NewYearNewMe I wouldn't be able to eat my healthy smoothies each morning if it weren't for this!!! So simple to use and to clean, and i doesn't take up as much space as a bulky blender on the counter of my NYC apartment!!!! Really a game changer in 2016.
Eve G.
Foodie Expert
I. Love. My. Nutribullet. I first stumbled upon this product at Kohl's on sale, and thought it would make a cute Christmas present for my mother. What I didn't realize was how often I would be the one using it. It's easy to use, and even easier to clean up!
Erica D.
Foodie Expert
I have Crohns and am on a very restricted diet. The nutribullet allows me to eat more fresh fruits and veggies by blending them into a smoothie. It does a pretty good job blending, but occasionally something gets stuck to the side and isn't blended.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a must have item in the kitchen.It blends well just about anytning.One of my favorite things to make are the fruit smoothies.It's just an awesome blender.I definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
My husband won the Nutri Bullet at a work Christmas party. We have been looking at blenders to get for Christmas because we have a 4 1/2 month old and want to start making/blending her baby food. Is this a good blender to make baby food with?
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to the magic bullet?
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I want to buy this product but I don't want to spend the money and them wont like. I just want to know if the product is well made and if this last long time?
Delsana I.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
What are some of your favorite NutriBullet recipes ?
Nicole P.
Brampton, ON
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried making any sort of nut butters with the NutriBullet? I feel like I could but I'm a little scared to try it out