BY MAGIC BULLET

Turn ordinary food into superfood and add years to your life with the power of the nutribullet. With its powerful 600 watt motor and the all-new extractor blade, the nutribullet has the capability to bust open seeds, crack through stems, shreds tough skins and access the hidden nutrition inside! The nutribullet smoothie blender breaks food down to its most digestible state so you can drastically improve your health and energy levels with just one quick and delicious nutriblast drink a day. see more...

NutriBullet by Magic Bullet
  • "I use it every morning to make my bulletproof coffee and at-least once a day to make my protein shakes." in 2 reviews
Darlene R.
Brimley
This mixer is amazing it, it pulverizes even larg ice cubes and liquidizes everything and make the smoothest smoothie in seconds. I can’t say enough good things for this mixer the bullet is my new best friend.
Molly H.
I got this as a Christmas present a few years back and use every morning for some of these as well as throughout the day for sauces, purée, and as a food processor. I can't imagine mornings without my Nutribullet. Comes with 3 cups so I always have one available and clean. The blade is just as sharp as it was the first day I got it.
Tiffany C.
I bought this for grad school since I knew I needed something for on the go and this was a great deal! I bought it from Costco and it was on sale. Definitely affordable and effective (: I usually make berry and banana smoothies with this, but there are so many different recipes that one can try! PINTEREST  is the way to go!
Jessie B.
Orlando, FL
I love love love my magic bullet! I use it almost every day to blend my left over morning coffee with pb2, a banana, and some greens. Works great! I knocked a star because i hand wash all my dishes and there are a few ridges in the lids that I can't completely get to. A wonderful product with endless things to make! 100% recommend the magic bullet!
Brittan C.
Eatonton , GA
My husband and I have been using the NutriBullet Pro for over a month now. It's so easy to throw together a healthy shake in the mornings before walking out the door to work. Plus, I really like that the blender is so low profile. I can keep it out on the counter without it looking like an eye sore or taking up a lot of space! Absolutely love it and recommend!!
Kayla J.
Katonah, NY
#NewYearNewMe I wouldn't be able to eat my healthy smoothies each morning if it weren't for this!!! So simple to use and to clean, and i doesn't take up as much space as a bulky blender on the counter of my NYC apartment!!!! Really a game changer in 2016.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love this machine. I just love making my own smoothies. The price is only con that I can think of. The price is kinda pricey. If you can get on a sale do it. I would recommend it! I love mine! The smoothies are great anytime!
Erica D.
I have Crohns and am on a very restricted diet. The nutribullet allows me to eat more fresh fruits and veggies by blending them into a smoothie. It does a pretty good job blending, but occasionally something gets stuck to the side and isn't blended.
Nou L.
I've had my nutribullet for almost a year now. I use it about every week to make fruit smoothies. I tend to freeze my fruit so that I don't have to put ice in. I find that the nutribullet works well in blending everything. The downfalls of this blender is that you have to make sure that you really screw the blade in tightly. I made the mistake of not doing that so some of the smoothie seeped out of the cup onto the base of the blender. I was able to clean it but pretty sure a little bit got inside. The blender still works though so that's what matters. Another thing is that the smoothie gets stuck in the crevices of the lid and the blades so you can't really clean it that well at all. I try my best to clean those areas with a napkin after I've washed and dried this piece.
Jennifer M.
I loveeeee my nutribullet!!! It's small size makes it so easy to get out and put away, and it makes blending so easy! Clean up is a breeze as well. Highly recommend!
Jessica L.
Aurora, CO
My husband won the Nutri Bullet at a work Christmas party. We have been looking at blenders to get for Christmas because we have a 4 1/2 month old and want to start making/blending her baby food. Is this a good blender to make baby food with?
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
How does this compare to the magic bullet?
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I want to buy this product but I don't want to spend the money and them wont like. I just want to know if the product is well made and if this last long time?
Delsana I.
Jersey City, NJ
What are some of your favorite NutriBullet recipes ?
Nicole P.
Brampton, ON
Has anyone tried making any sort of nut butters with the NutriBullet? I feel like I could but I'm a little scared to try it out