NutriBlade Premium Wheatgrass Beverage Organic Tart Cherry -- 12 fl oz uploaded by Charnita F.NutriBlade Premium Wheatgrass Beverage Organic Tart Cherry -- 12 fl oz uploaded by Charnita F.NutriBlade Premium Wheatgrass Beverage Organic Tart Cherry -- 12 fl oz uploaded by Sophie B.

BY NUTRIBLADE

Sophie B.
Minneapolis , MN
The flavor is described as “tart” cherry but this drink isn’t tart at all. It is pretty gross tasting, I think if it was a little more tart it would actually be pretty good. It isn’t going completely to waste because I can use it to blend in a smoothie
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
This drink is absolutely delicious (better than I thought it would be)!! I am a fan of wheatgrass and green powder (yes, I'm fine with the powdered products and don't mind them), so I figured I'd like this as well - and I do. Plus, it's more convenient to have it already mixed up for me and I can take it on the go very easily.

The cherry flavor isn't too strong; it's just right and really good. I let my husband try it and he doesn't like it at all but I don't mind because that means I don't have to share (I sure didn't want to, LOL). My only gripe is the amount of sugar in each bottle - 17 grams. Granted, it is organic cane sugar and not granulated white sugar, so I've let it slide.