Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Nutribiotic - Organic Vegan Rice Protein Plain Flavor - 3 lbs.

Nutribiotic - Organic Vegan Rice Protein Plain Flavor - 3 lbs.

BY NUTRIBIOTIC

Product Description

* Certified Organic Certified Kosher * Gluten free vegan * 80% protein content * Certified organic by CCOF / USDA Organic * Certified Kosher - KSA * Made without pesticides, herbicides, GMOs, or PCBs NutriBiotic Vegan Organic Plain Rice Protein is a high quality, low carbohydrate vegetable protein. This easily digestible protein provides an extensive array of naturally occurring amino acids, the building blocks of protein. Ideal for individuals who suffer from food allergies and digestive difficulties. Boost your nutrition and energy with this healthy and wholesome, protein rich formula! NutriBiotic Vegan Organic Rice Protein is produced by means of a unique enzyme process. A proprietary blend of organic plant enzymes are used to separate the fiber and carbohydrates from the protein portion of the organic, whole grain, sprouted brown rice. Low temperatures used during processing prevent denaturing of the amino acids. NO CHEMICALS are used at any time. Due to this enzyme process, color, taste, and texture may vary. Ingredients: Enzymatically processed rice protein from certified organic, whole grain, sprouted brown rice; certified organic vanilla flavor. Nutrition facts: Calories 60 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 10 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1% Dietary Fiber 1 g 2% Sugars 1 g Protein 12 g 24% Iron 2 mg 11% Naturally Occurring Amino Acids Per 15g Serving Alanine 652 mg Arginine 1098 mg Aspartic Acid 1034 mg Cystine 293 mg Glutamic Acid 2066 mg Glycine 510 mg Histidine* 254 mg Isoleucine* 528 mg Leucine* 998 mg Lysine* 408 mg Methionine* 381 mg Phenylalanine* 654 mg Proline 598 mg Serine 576 mg Threonine* 442 mg Tryptophan* 144 mg Tyrosine 648 mg Valine* 720 mg see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Nutribiotic - Organic Vegan Rice Protein Plain Flavor - 3 lbs.
Nutribiotic - Organic Vegan Rice Protein Plain Flavor - 3 lbs.
Reviews (0)
Q&A (0)
Buy on iHerb
REVIEWS
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Nutribiotic - Organic Vegan Rice Protein Plain Flavor - 3 lbs.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Sign up to join our community!

influenster cashback

Influenster and Ebates are partnering up to offer you CASH BACK!

Join more than 12 million members earning
Cash Back when you shop at your favorite stores!

Please confirm your email address.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor.