BY NUTRI-VET

Helps Keep Eyes Clean And Healthy Nutri-Vet Tear Stain-Less Helps Reduce Unsightly Tear Staining. A Special Blend Of Herbs And Antioxidants Help Eliminate Unsightly Tear Stains From The Inside Out. It Also Helps To Eradicate Staining Due To Saliva Around The Mouth And On Hair Coats. It Does Not Contain Alcohol, Dyes Or Chemicals. Active Ingredients Per 1/4 Teaspoon (Approximately 625Mg): *All Quantities Are Minimum Unless Stated Otherwise. Cranberry Extract..... 105Mg Calcium Ascorbate..... 35Mg Oregon Grape Root..... 35Mg Marshmallow Root..... 25Mg Made In Usa see more...

Trena L.
Canyon Lake, TX
I decided to try this when I couldn't afford my regular Angel Eyes for my 3 poodles/ Was impressed with the ingredients as well but when I tried to get my dogs to eat it..all 3 refused. So, although it might work, my dogs will never know as they won't touch it. Sorry.
Toni S.
Columbus, IN
I had a hard time getting my dog to eat this! So I have not had a chance to see if it works! Maybe if it were liquid form?