BY NUTRI VET

Nutri-Vet Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil for Dogs.
Skin and coat health care.
Drip less.
Odor less.
Promotes healthy skin and glossy coats with omega-3 fatty acids.
Salmon flavored liquid.
8 oz. see more...

Cheyenne M.
My dogs coat was starting to get dull over time so I decided to give this a try. It worked perfectly and she looks more gorgeous than before.
Allison C.
I like the way this helps my doggie's dry skin, but I don't really like the fishy smell that my dog gets when we use it.
Selina R.
This is great for dogs with dry and itchy skin. I've used this on my mom's dog and it helped him stop itching so much
Ashley A.
Dansville, MI
All 4 of my dogs live this as soon as you put it on their food it's a race. Plus it's great for Their skin and coat
Mallory B.
Probably the best most natural product to use for a dog with dry skin. Or just to keep coat healthy.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
This product is probably the most incredible oil for dogs because it leaves there fur really soft.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Pet Lover Expert
This is so incredibly great for all dogs. Keeps their skin and fur in tip top shape!!!
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert
What exactly is the purpose of salmon oil for dogs? Is there any research or doctors opinions on it?
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
My 2 newfoundlands gets these hotspots once in awhile. I was think this might ease the itching and heal faster. Do you ever have a problem like that and if so did it work?
Monica P.
Who has used this and liked it ?
Melissa A.
What is this? A shampoo?
Allison C.
Is this truly good for the dog's coat?