BY NUTRI-VET #20 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Moderate Care 2 First Aid:  Helps Prevent Pad Injury Nutri-Vet® Pad Guard is a safe, non-toxic wax that safeguards your dog s paws from the effects of gravel, asphalt, sand, hot pavement, ice, snow, salt and chemical treated roads and uneven hard surfaces.  Helps heal cracked pads and abrasions.  Pad Guard s safe and natural barrier wax provides all-season protection for dogs of all ages. 877 729 8668 ; see more...

Anna H.
Dogs paw pads are very sensitive more sensitive then people know so I was so happy to find this Pad Guard Wax for my dog by Nutri-Vet. It helps protect his pad from the hot asphalt in the summer and the frozen ground in the harsh winters. Think of it this way you use a hand cream and this is a "hand cream" for you pups feet. It helps soften a protect their rough little pads and it does not irritate them. Thanks Nutri-Vet!
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
Works so well, and is so important!! This product protects and heals the pads on your dogs feet, these pads take a beating daily and many people do not know how to care for the paw pads. This product makes it simple just apply daily to clean dry paw pads and it does the rest!!! The easiest way to protect your pets feet!
Eric K.
This is a must have product for any dog lover. If you take your dog outside period then you need to buy this. It protect their paws in any element and who doesn't want that?! If your dogs paw pads are rough or dry than this will do the trick a softening them up!
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
I like this for my bigger dog when she spends a lot of time outside. It helps protect her paws and keep them from getting cracked and too dried out.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
I have never heard of this product so I couldn't really say how it works or how well it works either, but from reviews it seems to work well.
Kimberly A.
I live in Florida and the heat of the pavement can be harming to my doggies paw so I got this to help prevent any harm and so far it's been working really good.
Elizabeth B.
Peoria Hts, IL
Helps prevent cracking. Works wonders. You only need a very thin layer. Rub in well. can also be used on tops of noses.
Lissette A.
San Diego, CA
Ive never heard of this product but by looking at the reviews I would like to try it
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
I've never heard of this product before but, from the reviews that I've read it seems to work pretty well
Gloria M.
Is this an organic product?