BY NUTRI VET

Quiet Moments Spray is formulated with simulated canine pheromones to create a sense of well being for pets in a room vehicle or carrier. The effect is constantly comforting residual air effective for up to 8 to 10 hours. Pets feel they are in friendly calm surroundings. see more...

Jeannece M.
Jeannece M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Sorry to say it did not help my little guy. I had hoped it would cause my tiny chihuahua hates being alone and whimpers alot. But the spray did no magic for him just left him wet and cold. Maybe its best on big dogs. Every dog is different so although it didn't help us you should try it it may work for your dog.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
It works so well. My mom's dog get fixed and she started freaking out and barking at everyone trying to help her. We sprayed her with the spray and she calmed down.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Louisville, KY
This did not help my buddy to feel calm. I'll add it to the list of products that hasn't. It really just freaked him out more with me putting it on him.
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
When my grandma's dog got a skin infection on his hip and he began to gnaw, scratch, bite and chew on it until it was red and sore, we decided to get him this to keep him from being bothered while we also gave him medication. Works like a charm!
victoria r.
victoria r.
Sylmar, CA
I am in love with this product because every tome i have someone over my dog gets really hipper and starts playfully biting you so i just spray and he goes to bed.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Love This, calms down my dog when he gets all hyper. Good price, you get a lot of product. It lasts a very long time you don't need much to calm down your pooch. I would recommend this if you have a small dog.
Kortney G.
Kortney G.
Cascade , VA
This has helped my pug so so much. She has separation anxiety so this keeps her nice and calm. I was able to buy I online and it got to me fast. I use it for her every time I leave and she hasn't destroyed my house since.
Shayna A.
Shayna A.
Jacksonville, NC
This has helped my hound mix so much! She has terrible separation anxiety & we spray this on a shirt and put it in her cage with her & she calms down 110% now! I definitely recommend this product!
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX
Does this product really work?
Monica P.
Monica P.
Does it actually work ?
Janaye H.
Janaye H.
Heyburn, ID
Is this effective for all dog breeds? And if so, how "calm" do they really get? I have a very active lab/border collie mix and am curious if this would help with trimming her nails...
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Henderson, KY
Have you ever used this before? My beagle has separation anxiety and hates when I leave her. I have been looking for something to help her out.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert
Can someone explain to me what this is actually supposed to do?