BY NUTRI-VET

High calorie dietary supplement for dogs 1-7 years Nutri-Vet MULTI-VITE gel with antioxidants provide a complete spectrum of vitamins and minerals that complement your dog s normal diet. Guaranteed Analysis Per Teaspoon : * All quantities are minimum unless otherwise stated. Protein 0.8%, Fat 42%, Fiber 0.85%, Moisture 41%, Calcium 0.16mg, Phosphorus 0.02mg, Potassium 0.15mg, Zinc 10mcg, Copper 10mcg, Sodium 1.01mg, Chloride 0.33mg, Magnesium 0.38mg, Iron 0.53mg, Manganese 0.95mg, Iodine 0.48mg, Vitamin A 734IU, Vitamin D 55IU, Vitamin E 5IU, Vitamin B1 1.52mg, Vitamin B2 0.011mg, Pantothenic Acid 1.74mg, Niacin 1.9mg, Vitamin B6 0.73mg, Folic Acid 0.19mg, Vitamin B12 1.83mcg, Vitamin C 1.5mg, 450 Cal/100 g ; see more...

Wendy N.
This is easy and non messy to give. Just squirt some on your finger and have dog lick off or stick finger in their mouth and scrape off with their front top teeth. I have given to pregnant and nursing dogs. And also when in labor.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
Always in my emergency kit. Easy to squeeze out and give to my dogs. I either put it on my hand and the lick it off or when my one dog was too weak to lift her head I just opened her mouth and put it right in her mouth.
Amanda F.
This product is seriously a life saver for our older dogs. No forcing there vitamins anymore. We know they are getting what they need and we dont have to torture them in the process.
Markie P.
This stuff is actually really helpful especially for dogs who are facing malnutrition it helps them get a yummy snack but also build up some energy and calories
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Bought this for my pitt the vet recommended it an now i swear by it best vitamin out there my dog likes the taste too so its not hard to get him to eat it
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
If your dog in trouble or need emergency them give this to your pet nutrition nutri vet multiple multi vite gel for adult dogs not for kids puppy.
Heather S.
This is a great product! Works well and really helps the digs! I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Shaquida B.
Awesome stuff works great my dogs love this stuff. I have an older dog and this seems to help her feel a lil better
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
I used to give this to my Chihuahua when she was sick I didn't want to eat. They love this stuff.
Maica W.
GA
Nutrition Vet Multi-Vite Gel for Adult Dogs is great. My family puts the gel in their dogs food.
Jamie O.
New Castle, IN
Is this easy to give or messy?
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Do the dogs like it, or fight you trying to give it? Can you put it on a treat or food?
Randi W.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyone recommend this?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What other types are they?
angela r.
baldwin, mi
How old should the animal be to use it