BY NUTRI-VET

Pain Relief For Medium and Large Dogs Temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and joint problems. 300 mg Aspirin. 75 easy-to-give chewables, For use in canine species.  Nutri-Vet® K-9 aspirin is a highly palatable liver flavored chewable that aids in temporary relief of pain and inflammation. Toll free:  877-729-8668, nutri-vet see more...

Kryzen V.
Sacramento, CA
I actually use the one for smaller dogs. I have a pomeranian. He had sprain a muscle around his lower body. He cried whenever we picked him up or held him a certain way. I bought him this product to help relieve some pain and to help speed up recovery. I fed this to him with some food and it seemed to have worked. He moved a little more freely and appeared to be in less pain.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
My dog got arthritis and this seems to help ease some of the pain. She still likes to play and jump but has a hard time getting up once sleeping for a while. This helps with some of the pain she feels.
Kim k.
Aberdeen, MD
I bought this for my dog. He is getting older now and has some arthritis. Giving him this did seem to help when he was having a bad day.