BY NUTRI-VET #38 in Health & Grooming

Salmon flavor gel helps prevent hairballs in cats of all ages . Hairball Paw-Gel for cats contains natural oils and lubricants that help reduce hairball formation in cats of all ages. Tasty and easy to give, Paw-Gel is a convenient way to reward cats and help them stay active and vital. Key Components: Vegetable Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids and helps lubricate the intestinal tract. Soybean Oil provides alpha-linolenic acid, linoleic acid and oleic acid for skin health. Soy Protein provides fiber to promote intestinal health. Guaranteed Analysis per Teaspoon : Protein ..... 0.8% Fat ..... 42% Fiber .....10% Moisture ..... 40% Calcium ..... 0.16 mg Potassium .....0.15 mg Sodium ..... 1.01 mg Chloride ..... 0.33 mg Magnesium ..... 0.38 mg Iron ..... 0.53 mg Manganese ..... 0.95 mg Iodine ..... 0.48 mg Vitamin A ..... 734 IU Vitamin D ..... 55 IU Vitamin E ..... 5 IU Vitamin see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
I'm not sure if this solves the hairball problems, but he absolutely loves this.. I can basically just open it, and he will come to me and lick it. I'm not even kidding.. my cat is a pig after all.. I cannot tell you that it worked or not because I rarely see my cat throw up the hairballs anyways..
Candice W.
My mom had something similar to this when I was a kid. The cats loved it! So I bought this kind for my cats to help hairball and they try to eat it right out of the tube! It works wonders too!
Malinda N.
I swear by this. I freaked out when my one yr old kitten started "throwing up" hair balls. I felt so bad for her. Since I given her this no more hairballs!!
Melissa H.
Sarnia , Ontario
This stuff works great. Small dab on each paw and my cat licks it right up. Helps her pass hair balls without a lot of gagging.
Denisa T.
Romania,TM
My cat wanted to eat this, it worked wonders though and he seems to love it.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
Does it work?????????????
Elizabeth B.
Middlesboro, KY
Has anyone cats not liked this? did it work?