BY NUTRI-VET #69 in Health & Grooming

Irrigation Solution Helps Reduce Irritation and Prevent Tear Stains Removes debris Reduces eye irritation Helps eliminate tear stains Nutri-Vet Eye Rinse is an ophthalmic solution that gently cleanses the eyes and helps relieve irritation and discomfort caused by dried mucus, foreign material, pollen, and other irritants. Eye Rinse is specially formulated for sensitive eyes. ; see more...

• How many times a day do you use the drops for watery/itchy eyes?2 Answers
  • Will this product help get rid of cats' eye colds?? 1 Answers
  • Do cats tolerate this spray well? Is it painful for them? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
We use this at both of my jobs (I work a pet grooming salon and a kennel), and frankly I love it. It's not harsh but somewhat thick to help rinse the eyes of debris and help to prevent irritation from soap. The cheaper alternative is baby oil
Lyndsey C.
I have a white cat, who gets discharge at times around his eyes. This stuff works great. Its not expensive at all- either major plus. My vet even said it was good to use. I did have to go to Petco to get it- couldn't find it at Pet Smart. But does not irritate the cat's eye.
Yang H.
San Jose, CA
I originally bought this from amazon.com because my kitty had itchy eyes. I started to use it on a weekly basis, this stopped its itchy and it can also be used to remove tear stains. It's not completely gone but much better than before.
Eunice C.
Austin, TX
My cat got a gunky eye that started to crust up, his eyes were clear so i tried these eye drops and after a day or two his eyes stop tearing up.
Kelsee O.
I have this but for dogs and it works amazing to keep their eyes clear and ucky free
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
This product is great for little kittens with eye infections and upper respiratory infections.
sharianne s.
This stuff helps my poor babies when allergy season is strong. Keeps them from having constant runny eye tear stains.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Where is this sold?
Tiffany C.
How many times a day do you use the drops for watery/itchy eyes?
Latoya C.
Doral, Florida
Will this product help get rid of cats' eye colds??
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Do cats tolerate this spray well? Is it painful for them?
Jenn F.
Cumberlnd Ctr, ME
Has anyone had any concerns with using this on their cat? Bad reactions?