Nutri-Vet Eye Rinse for Cats

by Nutri-Vet

Irrigation Solution Helps Reduce Irritation and Prevent Tear Stains Removes debris Reduces eye irritation Helps eliminate tear stains Nutri-Vet Eye Rinse is an ophthalmic solution that gently cleanses the eyes and helps relieve irritation and discomfort caused by dried mucus, foreign material, pollen, and other irritants. Eye Rinse is specially formulated for sensitive eyes. ;

Will this product help get rid of cats' eye colds??
Do cats tolerate this spray well? Is it painful for them?
Has anyone had any concerns with using this on their cat? Bad reactions?
Start your review of Nutri-Vet Eye Rinse for Cats!
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Nutri-Vet Eye Rinse for Cats uploaded by Crystal Z.
Purchased at: PETCO
This literally helped my cats eyes so much, he had like watery and shut eyes I guess to dust and being windy outside since now he likes to roam around outside I was so worried because he looked sick but I did my research and I found a lot of great reviews of these drops to I decided to get these at petco very affordable and convenient. They sure did helped him so much I was so relieved. I was amazed how these eye drops worked well for him within days his eyes cleared up and no more closed eyes for him. I highly recommend these for any cat.
Yana A.
Granite city, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Nutri-Vet Eye Rinse for Cats uploaded by Yana A.
My cats sometimes have "crying" eyes. These eye rinse for cats help me cope with this. It is enough to wipe your eyes for 2-3 days and the condition will improve! I love my cats and always take care of them! #catslove Nutri-Vet Eye Rinse for Cats
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
This product is great for little kittens with eye infections and upper respiratory infections.
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
We use this at both of my jobs (I work a pet grooming salon and a kennel), and frankly I love it. It's not harsh but somewhat thick to help rinse the eyes of debris and help to prevent irritation from soap. The cheaper alternative is baby oil
Teresa N.
Purchased at: Amazon
This worked well for my kitten when we got her. She had red watering eyes. Slightly sticky. I used this and it cleared her eyes up in a few days. The main ingredient is boric acid. It's safe and gentle to use. Happy I found this.
Lyndsey C.
Houma, LA
I have a white cat, who gets discharge at times around his eyes. This stuff works great. Its not expensive at all- either major plus. My vet even said it was good to use. I did have to go to Petco to get it- couldn't find it at Pet Smart. But does not irritate the cat's eye.
Eunice C.
Austin, TX
My cat got a gunky eye that started to crust up, his eyes were clear so i tried these eye drops and after a day or two his eyes stop tearing up.
Kelsee O.
I have this but for dogs and it works amazing to keep their eyes clear and ucky free
Yang H.
San Jose, CA
I originally bought this from amazon.com because my kitty had itchy eyes. I started to use it on a weekly basis, this stopped its itchy and it can also be used to remove tear stains. It's not completely gone but much better than before.
Sharianne  S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff helps my poor babies when allergy season is strong. Keeps them from having constant runny eye tear stains.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...