BY NUTRI-VET

Veterinary Formulated with Aloe to Cleanse and Deodorize Cleans Deodorizes Safe for dogs and cats Nutri-Vet Ear Cleanse is a combination of gentle yet effective ingredients that aid in the removal of wax, dirt, and other matter. ; see more...

• Hello, i just got a boxer puppy, and i was wondering how good thi...1 Answers
  • Do I need to clean my dogs ears or is this when she is sick?3 Answers
  • Does this have a drying ingredient? For baths? Wet ears can cause...2 Answers
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is average in terms of ear cleaners for cats/dogs. There are a couple of others that I prefer to this one, Virbac Epi Otic is the one most frequently recommended by my vet, and by the specialists at a major veterinary referral hospital-- I also really like the Pet Armour one , that is very inexpensive and can be picked up at big box stores. I bought this at Petco in a pinch, and it works fine for very basic cleaning. If you have a dog with chronic infections or other ear problems this would not be my go to, but fine for occasional basic cleaning.
Kerrie N.
newalla, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog had an inflamed ear which also had a bad oder. After a few uses it cleared up her ear and got rid of the oder. Now we clean her ears a few times a month to keep them clean and healthy.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fantastic product! My dog suffered from chronic ear infections until I started using this product. I tried other brands but they weren't as effective as this one. Very easy to use and keeps my dog's ears clean and healthy. Highly recommend!
Alexandra S.
My English Bulldog has constant yeast in his ears. I love this product because it smells nice and is easy to apply into my dogs ears with it's applicator. I massage it into his ears for a minute and then wipe out the excess with a cotton ball. Makes his ears clear up quickly and smell much better!
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Used the one they have for cats as one of ours had a build-up of wax from the shelter. After a few treatments, virtually all of the wax was gone and didn't come back. Smelled good, worked quickly, and it's a reasonable price. Only con is the cat didn't like having any liquid dripped in her ears (who would, though), so it needs to be done quickly unless you want ear cleaner shaken into your face.
Desiree V.
Warren, MI
This is a great product! My beagle lab is prone to ear infections and it's really helps clear her ears up. It's very important that anyone who uses this follows the directions though or it could lead to worse problems!
Hailey C.
It's such an easy product to use even though my dog hates having her ears cleaned. Luckily her ears don't dirty easily so I don't have to clean them often, but I love having it on hand just in case.
Laura A.
I have a beagle that can get ear infections easily so this stuff keeps him
From being in pain and me from taking him to the vet love having this stuff at my house He hasn't gotten an ear infection sense and i am greatful for this product
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
This was awesome for my English bulldog, he was prone to ear infections and always had a stench from his ears. I started using this at first once a week then got it down to once or twice a month. Great product!
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
This does what it's meant to do. My malamutes ears get disgustingly dirty because she's a digger and manages to get dirt in her ears. This cleans them well, but she HATES when I have to clean them lol
Krysta C.
Is this product better than using ear wipes?
Terri E.
Madison Hts, VA
How much??? You know you can use water and vinegar to clean dogs ears right??
Nicole T.
Do I need to clean my dogs ears or is this when she is sick?
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
How does this product compare with other ear cleaners?
Danae T.
Does this have a drying ingredient? For baths? Wet ears can cause serious infections