BY NUTRI-VET

Helps Clean And Maintain Healthy Ears Cleans Deodorizes Safe For Dogs And Cats Ear Dry Cream Nutri-Vet&Nbsp;Ear Dry Cream&Nbsp;Is Formulated With A Special Blend Of Natural Ingredients To Keep Ears Dry, Clean And Odor Free By Providing A Moisture Barrier Within The Ear Canal. It Is Particularly Well Suited For Use After Bathing Or For Dogs With Floppy Ears That Swim Or Hunt. Keeping Your Dog's Ears Clean Is Very Important To Maintain Good Health. Ear Cleanse Liquid Cleansing And Deodorizing Agents Help Remove Wax And Dirt From Ear Canal Nutri-Vet&Nbsp;Ear Cleanse Liquid&Nbsp;Is A Combination Of Gentle Yet Effective Ingredients That Aid In The Removal Of Wax, Dirt, And Other Matter. Made In Usa see more...

sidney k.
victorville, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My sharpei bulldog has had such bad ear problems in the past. There's been days where he has been constantly bothered by his ears, he doesn't like his ears touched at all because they use to hurt him so much. I got recommended this by my friend and I have loved it for him. I can see the difference in his ears, and they are no longer so inflamed like they were before. He's much better now
Aubrey B.
We loved this with our papillon. He had sensitive ears especially after baths. This helped him so much with keeping his ears clear and healthy.
Crystal M.
Flatwoods, KY
Our black lab has problems with her ears. the vet was constantly prescribing meds but these are great. just as effective and a lot cheaper.
Haley N.
Litchfield, IL
My American Staffordshire Terrier has had ear problems for the last couple months, and I was constantly having to clean his ears with Q-Tips everyday, and then I found this product. It works great!
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
I have a beagle and their known to get ear infections. Since their ears are so long its easy for them to get dirty. Not only does this help to avoid ear infections but it actually cleans out your dogs ears very well. It has a liquid which you put into your dogs ear and removes the dirt. It also has a cream that you also put in the dogs ear to dry it back up after cleaning it. My dog is so well behaved when I clean his ears too, which tells me he must enjoy the cleanings.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My boxer was having eat problems and I would have to clean her ears with q-tips until I found this. It works wonders. I love it
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
This is amazing! It works wonders and cleans the ears so good. I don't have to worry about dirty ears after trying this product.
Rashelle F.
Help! So my dogs has really irritated ears I was wondering if this cleanse the ears and also soothes them.
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is constantly shaking her head so I'm wondering if this helps with allergies and will keep them clean and less irritated?