Nutri-Vet Cat Ear Cleaner (4 oz.) uploaded by Alyssa T.

BY NUTRI VET

Nutri-Vet Cat Ear CleanerNutri-Vet Cat Ear Cleaner is a combination of gentle yet effective ingredients that aid in the removal of wax, dirt and other matter. Formulated with aloe vera to clean and deodorize ears. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
I recently use this for the first time of had it for several months but I didn't actually have to use until recently . My cat seem to be scratching herself a lot and I wasn't sure why she was doing it . I thought she was just being a cat lol. but over the months it continued on and I was starting to think it was your mind but I use this ear cleaner and discovered that it just was a simple ear cleaning thing that it slowly started building up in her ear. I have in the past few days and every day in this week cleaned her ears with this and since then she's been scratching a lot less. I would recommend still taking your cat to the vet in the next few weeks or months just because this is more of a step before actually taking them to the vet. I do this so then it's helping relieve some of the irritation for my cat. I also do not feel right completely cleaning my cats ear. I do not feel right using a Q-tip because it could get stuck and a vet is more qualified to clean out the ear.
Zoe L.
Forest Park, IL
This stuff works well, but I have to put it on a cotton ball because there's no way my cat will let me drop it in his ear.  Even with the first use it got a lot of the wax out of my cat's ears, and it was gentle enough that it didn't irritate them.  When his ears get dirty he starts to scratch them and I noticed that he scratches significantly less even after one cleaning with this.
Liz R.
Independence, MO
I have a cat who doesn't groom herself and that includes keeping her ears clean. Once a week or so, I'll drop these in her ears and give them a good massage to break up the gunk she accumulates in there. Then the more she messes with her ears the easier it is for any of that crud to break up and fall out on its own since it has been softened. Also makes it considerably easier to get a q-tip in and clean it yourself before kitty gets too annoyed.