Nutri-Vet Canine Wound Spray uploaded by Erin M.

BY NUTRI-VET

Soothing Antimicrobial for Topical Bacteria, Ringworm and Viruses 100% Guaranteed Nutri-Vet® Wound Spray For Dogs   is a long-acting topical spray that is effective against both gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, ringworm, protozoa and some viruses.  It can be used in the treatment of superficial minor skin irritations while soothing and conditioning with aloe and vitamin E. Containing soothing skin conditioners such as aloe and vitamin E, Wound Spray is rapid acting with a moderately long duration of action. Helps prevent infection Promotes healing Non-staining   see more...

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got the cat version of this, but they have the same ingredients. It worked well for my cat's recent skin allergy attack. He scratches his head too much which leads to open sores. The Petco in my area recommended it, so I bought it, it worked well to help the wound scab over and seemed to help him avoid scratching as well. He did not have any kind of bad reaction to it.
Nikki G.
Kulpmont, PA
Used this on my dog,he ripped his ear open when he got stuck under fence.Works great and he didn't mind me putting it on him. Just shook head a little. Great product for healing.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They hate anything on cuts because it burns but this helped heal
Cuts and bleeding .. without the crying or running away.. definitely have to get more!! ūüĎćūüŹľūüĎćūüŹľ
Amber U.
My lab plays rough and gets little scratches on him after playing outside with the neighbors dog we spray this on the area to disinfect. Works great!
Rubi S.
We like to use these on our dog sometimes when he gets allergies he breaks out in Hives and scratches at them this is good to clean it out
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Ive never heard of this product but after reading all the reviews it seems like something I would want to invest in
Mariley M.
I use this for my maltese when sometimes he scratches himself and it bleeds a little. It really helps the wound.
XOBABE B.
Helps clean up would efficiently & effectively it worked out great this is a must have for any pet owner
Michelle H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This wound care makes it a lot easier to tend to my animals wounds. Especially when they are wiggly.
ashley m.
Definitely helps clean up a wound on a dog. it's good to keep on hand when you own a dog.
audra b.
Millstone, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this good for heat spots on dogs????
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I purchase this product at?
cynthia p.
Does it really work?
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Can this product also work for cats??
Jewell S.