BY NUTRI-VET

With Ester C Stay Fresh Resealable Package Cleans Teeth and Freshens Breath Freshens Breath Strong food digestion problems and plaque build up are common causes of bad breath. Nutri-Vet Nutritionals® Breath & Tartar biscuits are veterinarian formulated to address breath & tartar concerns. Proper dental hygiene is an integral part of your dog s health. Cleans Teeth Nutri-Vet Breath & Tartar help clean teeth and freshen breath. Our biscuits and baked hard and crunchy to help promote strong teeth and healthy gums. Like all Nutri-Vet biscuits, Breath & Tartar is formulated with quality ingredients that your dog will love. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein ... Not less than 20.0% Crude Fat ... Not less than 7.0% Crude Fiber ... Not more than 3.0% Moisture ... Not more than 11.0% Nutri-Vet®, the Natural Choice for Pet Health™ Our goal is to provide see more...

• HMM...my doggies breath always stinks he has dental issues right ...3 Answers
  • Where can you find theses in store? 1 Answers
  • How well do these work? My mini schnauzer has the worst breath! 3 Answers
Stefanie P.
My dog really likes these so it's great on two avenues! Fights doggy breath while giving them a nice treat. Obviously they won't miraculously make dog breath disappear. It kind of neutralizes the odor to be honest but still a good product to have on hand.
Mira D.
Sterling Hts, MI
My dog was having bad breath for the longest time and it was making cuddling miserable. These really helped ease the breath oder
Keandra P.
Fayetteville, Nc
My doggy likes these.. I'm glad he do. They keep him fresh. They're not expensive either.
Amber K.
This product is great for keeping your pets breathe smelling better. Our dogs love them and get as excited as they do for any other treat.
Julia S.
North wales, PA
This keeps our dog's breath fresh and clean and he loves the taste of them! We highly recommend this product!
Janai J.
HMM...my doggies breath always stinks he has dental issues right now and we are currently in the process of working this thing out lol he licks his private area a lot which I think causes his breath to smell worse. Does this product kill bad breath?? Is it really worth a try?
Felisha R.
Afe for puppies? I have a yorkie/ chihuahua mix
Lauren M.
Pet Lover Expert
How well do these work? My mini schnauzer has the worst breath!
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Where can you find theses in store?