BY NUTRI-VET

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. A special blend of purified water, food-grade yucca extract and mint oil helps reduce odor-causing bacteria, eliminate bad breath and minimize digestive tract odors when added daily to a dog s water Just Add to Pet s Water 100% Guaranteed* For use in canine and feline species. Nutri-Vet® Breath Fresh Oral Rinse is a palatable and highly effective microbial oral rinse containing chlorhexidine for reducing plaque and odor-causing bacteria in a pet s mouth.  It also contains a special blend of chlorine dioxide, food-grade yucca extract and mint oil that help freshen breath and minimize digestive tract odors.  It does Not contain dyes, alcohol or sweeteners.  Just add a capful to each 24 oz. of drinking water daily.  You ll Not Smell the results after 48 ho see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
Both my pugs vomited after drinking water with this in it. I decided to try it.., if it's safe for my dog, it should be safe for me too, right? It made my tongue feel numb. I returned it to the store for a refund.
Annee V.
Annee V.
Liverpool, NY
Used on my dog for about a month to month and a half. I noticed absolutely not difference. I definitely wouldn't recommend. Save your money!
Darian H.
Darian H.
Athens, Ga
This stuff works! I have tried everything for my pet & this stuff has been the most helpful product with preventing my dogs bad breath.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Our dog has an issue with dog breath - and found this at our local PetSmart. Put in her bowl of water each morning - and it is start to make a difference in lessening her dog breath for sure!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Makes my dogs mouth smell SO FRESH even when his mouth smells so bad love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joyful s.
Joyful s.
Lincoln, NE
Pet Lover Expert
Nice theory. And would work if dog would drink the water. But alas. Only my cats breath improved.
Ella C.
Ella C.
How long after using the product did you notice a difference in your dogs breath?
Robin P.
Robin P.
Milwaukee, WI
How long until you notice a difference? is it something that if you forget to give a day or two it becomes even worse than before?
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Oak Ridge, TN
What are the ingredients?
Sure, clo2 is better for my pet heath, learn that clo2 gel gas vapor from szfeeling-vapor is the best removal pet odors and protecting from contracting disease