BY NUTRI-VET

For Adults Dogs Fast Acting Relief from Itching Veterinarian Formulated For Hot Spots Contains Aloe Vera Effective and Safe Nutri-Vet Cool Spot is veterinarian formulated specifically to provide gentle and immediate relief from minor skin pain and irritations caused by insect bites, abrasions, hot spots, cuts and allergic dermatitis. If left untreated areas of irritation often result in your pet "worrying" the area of discomfort, ultimately causing further damage to the skin and increased irritation. Nutri-Vet Cool Spot is a combination of gentle yet effective ingredients that combine to provide fast acting relief and assist in the healing process. Relief from Itching Fast Acting No Sting on Application Helps prevent infection Cleans and Dries Effective and Safe 877-729-8668 or visit nutri-vet.com see more...

• How much does this cost? Can I purchase this at Wamart or...1 Answers
Allison W.
Crossett, AR
I have bought many bottles of this! It is a great product! It's great for hot spots on my dogs! It's even good for sores that are healing on them that are beginning to itch, every time I spray this on my dogs sores, I can tell it definitely helps them a lot!
Kelsee O.
I didn't really notice this to work. I have a blue heeler and thought she has having some hot spots so i picked some of this up and some shampoo and it really didn't help.
M S.
How much does this cost? Can I purchase this at Wamart or do I need to go to a pet store? I need something specifically for "dry skin" Would this be the right product to buy? If not, any other recommendations? Thanks!