BY NUTRI-VET

Relief From Itching and Hot Spots Gentle Fast acting Safe for cats and dogs Nutri-Vet Anti-Itch Spray is veterinarian formulated specifically to provide gentle and immediate relief from minor skin pain and irritations caused by insect bites, abrasions, hot spots, cuts, and allergic dermatitis ; see more...

Nutri-Vet Anti-Itch Spray for Cats
  • "After my cats were plagued with fleas a couple years ago and we rid them of that plague they were still itching like crazy." in 1 review
Anna C.
Lorain, OH
After my cats were plagued with fleas a couple years ago and we rid them of that plague they were still itching like crazy. A friend of mine told me about the Anti-Itch spray to try on them. Within a few days neither were itching as much as their sores were starting to heal great! Definitely recommend this product!
Paula U.
This product helped my cat's constant itch. She is scratching a lot less now. I am hoping that she can get a good night's rest without having irritated skin. Hoping her skin will heal now at the areas she scratches.
Michelle K.
Flushing , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Finally a spray that stopped my cats from ripping their fur out from the flea bites! Smells good as well. Definitely will keep this in my home for the future.
Catie G.
Parker, CO
Smells yummy and seemed to help my cat pick less at the rash she got from a brand of car litter
Erica
My cat was scared of the sound of the spray but over all it worked pretty fast.
Jennifer L.
Sydney, NS
This does wonders. My cat suffers from dry skin during the summer months and is always really itchy. I was told to try this to help her find relief and within a couple days I started to see major results. Highly recommend.
Amy M.
I used this on my cats after they had been flea treated. I think it helped but maybe it was because of the flea treatment.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Does this work?
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Will this heal my cats excessive licking and scratching problem, or will it just make him feel better temporarily?