Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsNutri Source
Soft/Tender Dog Treat - Flavor: Chicken

Nutri Source Soft/Tender Dog Treat - Flavor: Chicken

by Nutri Source

DJM1035: Features: -Dog treat-Capacity: 6 oz-Chicken, pea flour, barley flour, glycerin, barley, rice, gelatin, oat flour, pea fiber, salmon oil, phosphoric acid, dried brewers yeast, salt, natural smoke flavor, lecithin, refined konjac flour, minerals (zinc propionate, calcium propionate), natural flavor, L-carnitine, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid-Crude Protein, minimum: 12.0pct-Crude Fat, minimum: 7.00pct-Crude Fiber, maximum: 6.00pct-Moisture, maximum: 10.00pct-Calorie Content (calculated): 11 calories/3 gram biscuit-Calorie Content (calculated): 3817 kcal/kg. Collection: -Nutri Source collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutri Source Soft/Tender Dog Treat - Flavor: Chicken!
Anh B.
Henderson, NV
Nutri Source Soft/Tender Dog Treat - Flavor: Chicken uploaded by Anh B.
My dog loves this treat. I always find it at Marshall’s for only $2.99! I love that the first ingredient is chicken. The pieces are perfectly sized, but also really soft so I can easily break it up. I love the fact that they manufactured them into bone shapes, very cute. I will continue to repurchase time and time again.
World R.
Jurupa valley , CA
Nutri Source Soft/Tender Dog Treat - Flavor: Chicken uploaded by World R.
Purchased at: PETCO
My little guy loves these snacks. Perfectly soft for his young teeth. I buy these regularly now.
Florence V.
New Iberia, LA
Just bought those great treats for my pug. She loves them. They are small but full of flavor. I bought the chicken flavor ones. They are soft and tender and in the shape of a little bone. Great treat for pet training or just a simple treat.
Wendy M.
Chaffee
This are the only training treats I purchase my dog loves them and has made training so much easier I have nothing bad to say about them and they are made with all natural ingredients. My dog hears the bag and comes running and sits and waits for her command and I will definitely continue to purchase these treats.
Gloriana L.
She loves the flavor, when she lustening the package run into them.. amazing product.

Looking for your answer?