Nutri-source NutriSource Sm/Med Breed Dry Puppy Food 6.6lb uploaded by Kylie R.

BY NUTRI SOURCE

DJM1020: Features: -Dry dog food-Made with real chicken and no chicken by-products-Ideal for growing small and medium breed puppies (breeds that mature at less than 50 lbs.)-Formed to smaller, bite size shapes making it easier for small dogs to eat-Combines chicken, rice and carefully selected ingredients in the precise blend-Promote balanced growth and optimum health for small and medium breed puppies-Supplies complete and balanced nutrition for gestating and lactating females-Contains the higher levels of protein and fat needed by small and medium breed puppies-Feed to small/medium breed puppy from weaning until dog reaches it's mature body weight and size, usually at about one year-Contains 32pct protein and 21pct fat-Chicken meal, chicken, brown rice, white rice, fish meal (a source of fish oil), oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flax seeds, beet pulp-dried, tomato pomace, sunflower oil, natural chicken flavor, dried egg product, dried brewers yeast, potassium chloride, salt, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), lecithin, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), choline chloride, yucca schidigera extract, calcium iodate, rosemary extract, yeast culture (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtillis fermentation product-Crude Protein, minimum: 23.0pct-Crude Fat, minimum: 21.0pct-Crude Fiber, maximum: 5.0pct-Moisture, maximum: 10.0pct-Selenium, minimum: 0.5 mg/kg-Vitamin E, minimum: 175 IU/kg-Omega - 6 Fatty Acids, minimum: 3.5pct (not recognized as an essential nutrient by th see more...

Jordan K.
My shih-tzu loves this dog food! She’s ate this brand since she was a puppy and have never had any issues with it. No bowel movement changes - always solid. Eats it without a question and is always hungry for it. I would recommend as it’s reasonably priced and give this a 10/10.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I have a Bugg, Boston Terrier and Pug mix. I started to go to this brand after he had constant diarrah and wouldn't eat as a puppy. As a 1 year old dog, he absolutely love this brand and will eat without issues. I def can see the difference of how much he has grown since I put him back on this dog food 2 months ago. I tried to give him target brand food 3-5 months ago and he was just not liking it and growing. Now he's at a healthy weight and def muscular. I def recommend this dog brand for every dog that has a sensitive stomach and want thier dog to be at the best shape as can be.
Emy M.
Compton, CA
The best dog food out there. I have a boston terrier and these type of dog suffers from alot of different allergies and are really delicate creatures. Ive had my baby for 4 years now he hasn't had any medical complications. and his fur looks shiny and healthy and its due to the ingredients in this food.
Kate B.
Yuma
My pug loves this food,well he loves every kind of food. But this food is really good. It has probiotics in it to help with a dogs sensitive stomach. And possibly weight control my pug has a nice muscular shape that you don't see in most pugs.
Stephanie F.
I started buying this dog food for my Maltipoo (he’s 12 weeks) and he seems to really like it. The nibbles are small enough for him to eat. I chose this brand because it is part of a frequent buyers program at my local pet store.
Zachary H.
Easton
This is my dogs current favorite hands down w way better than the other food we tried. He loved them instantly and training has been a breeze and i couldn’t as for more! Can’t wait for the next bag!!!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
We had always used Blue Bugfalo food for our dogs. Just before our pups first birthday he started having GI issues. We switched him to the Nutrisource food and his problems stopped within a couple days. The small nibbles are very nice for small breeds. It is very difficult to find in our area. Only 2 stores carry it and one is twice the cost of the other.
Jas💋 F.
Clermont, FL
My two pugs lived off this and became solid sturdy balls of love ! It helps with poop patrol and with weight control
Kylie R.
I recently went on a trip and left my little guy in the care of a friend. She also has a dog and my little guy stopped eating the food he was eating for what her dog eats. He now decided he's all about NutriSource and nothing else.