Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNutri Source
Nutri-source Soft & Tender Treats - Lamb - 6 oz

Nutri-source Nutri Source Soft & Tender Treats - Lamb - 6 oz

by Nutri Source

DJM1035: Features: -Dog treat-Capacity: 6 oz-Chicken, pea flour, barley flour, glycerin, barley, rice, gelatin, oat flour, pea fiber, salmon oil, phosphoric acid, dried brewers yeast, salt, natural smoke flavor, lecithin, refined konjac flour, minerals (zinc propionate, calcium propionate), natural flavor, L-carnitine, ascorbic acid (source of vitamin C), preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid-Crude Protein, minimum: 12.0pct-Crude Fat, minimum: 7.00pct-Crude Fiber, maximum: 6.00pct-Moisture, maximum: 10.00pct-Calorie Content (calculated): 11 calories/3 gram biscuit-Calorie Content (calculated): 3817 kcal/kg. Collection: -Nutri Source collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nutri-source Nutri Source Soft & Tender Treats - Lamb - 6 oz!
Lee Ann M.
Ladson, SC
Nutri-source Nutri Source Soft & Tender Treats - Lamb - 6 oz uploaded by Lee Ann M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Small and tender. Perfect for a treat before bed or for training. As soon as he hears the bag he comes running !!! He loves them !
Lauren F.
Swoyersville, PA
My small shihtzu Bichon was trained with these treats and still goes crazy for them, five years later. I really trust nutrisource as a brand and feed her their food her whole life as well and she never had a bad stool.
Erin K.
Symrna
My pups favorite treats! I love to switch up the flavors. Great price for these treats!
Meghan D.
Terre Haute, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
My dogs go crazy for these treats. We love that the treats are made with good quality ingredients. The only downfall would be the strong odor of the treats. We use these as training treats to reward good behavior.
Alexxa H.
Columbia
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Using these as a training treat for my new 8 week old puppy. They have have a strong smell so he know when I have them and works for them. Love that they’re healthy because he’s so many a day. Make sure to zip the bag properly so they don’t dry out!
Chrissy F.
Duluth
I love these for my dog! I love in a town with a pet store that takes pride in their work! And this is a brand they stand behind! And the best part all American made!
Brooklyn B.
I LOVE that this is still a great however it’s a super healthy option too! My dogs can’t get enough of it & it’s the perfect training treat!!! It’s great for the price as well. I can’t say enough good things about this product!
Wendy M.
Chaffee
These training treats are awesome small in size and smell just like real Lamb and they are made with all natural ingredients. They are a great value. I have nothing bad to say about them and my dog loves them and using them as training rewards have made the process much easier.
Maddy R.
Hot Springs, AR
I picked these up at Tj Maxx for $2.99! Super affordable. It sounded like my dog would love these and she does! I have a small dog and these are perfect for her. The treats are soft and have a nice meaty smell to them. I would recommend grabbing some if you see them in stores.
Sarah M.
Surprise , AZ
These are a necessity in our house and usually can be found for a decent price on Amazon. I usually just stick with carrots for treats but both of my dogs are obsessed with these! Definitely a solid buy.

Looking for your answer?