Nutri-source Nutri Source Small & Medium Puppy - Chicken & Rice uploaded by Uuganzaya M.

BY NUTRI SOURCE

Nutri Source Chicken and Rice Formula Nutri Source Chicken and Rice Formula is a rich food for small or medium sized puppies. It can provide a balanced diet so it's a complete nutrition for right growth of your pet. Nutri Source Chicken and Rice Formula Scientifically formulated easy-to-digest food Can provide a Healthy immune system Bite sized kibbles Easy to administer Good to taste Balanced nutrition for gestating and lactating females This unique blend of nutrients can help in the balanced and healthy growth of your dog. It can also help to give your dog a healthy and shiny fur coat. A Closer Look: Nutri Source Chicken and Rice Formula has a rich amount of high quality protein and a decent amount of fat ideal to keep your pet happy and active throughout the day. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages Free of: Flavoring agents, additives, binders see more...

Buy on Kmart
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Box Elder, SD
It is sad more people don't know about this brand, yeah it costs more and you can't find it at a cheaper store like Walmart but I will only feed this brand to my dog. It has great and real ingredients. I find this at my local Menards store. and 10-12$ for a 6 lbs bag of food for a small dog is not a bad price.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
My dog really enjoyed this food, but the really big downside is the price. Also its very hard to find this in stores as the normal pet stores (petco and petsmart) do not sell it. There are a lot cheaper brands that are good for your dog. Unless the price drops a little I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Brookings, SD
I do like how healthy this brand is, however, after only a couple days of eating this brand, my dog became sick. He had never been sick from any other dog food and I'm always very careful to monitor what he eats and how much he does and does not eat. I would suggest other, better brands.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
I just got a puppy and this was the food they were giving him at the pet store. I didn't realize it was such a good choice until I talked to the vet about it because I bought something different and he stopped eating.
sam n.
sam n.
Grand Meadow, MN
Love this food so much. our pup had a sensitive stomach so this was the only food we could get that mad his stomach calm down.
Meagan O.
Meagan O.
Columbus, OH
My dog LOVES this dog food. He doesn't need anything added to the food to eat it and it does not make hime sick. This dog food was similar to the type of food he was fed from the breeder before we took him home. He is a mini golden doodle puppy and is about 12 weeks old. I will continue to buy this brand of dog food, and as he gets older we will switch him to the adult size of this brand. They also have coupons for this brand on samples from the pet stores.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
I feed my little maltipoo with this food and he loves it. He is such a picky eater so we are very careful about what to buy. We got ours from Pet express food. Paid $37.99 for 40 lbs . Definitely recommend it to others
Zahira B.
Zahira B.
Liverpool, NY
This food is the only thing I have fed my Yorkies since they've come home. It is a high quality food, but I took away a star because there is some fillers. I am going to be switching them to Fromm when they finish this bag.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cheyenne, WY
I began feeding my dogs Buffalo Blue and they kept getting sick on it. I then switch to this food and they never had any upset bellies! The lower the grain the better the food. The price is a bit more expensive, but I want to feed my pups the best!