BY NUTRI SOURCE

Artemis Fresh Mix - Small Breed Senior Artemis Fresh Mix - Small Breed Senior is apt for your small breed senior dog. It contains all the nutrients that your beloved pet needs. Taking into consideration your dog's low energy levels and need for nutrition, this totally natural formula has been strengthened with vitamins and minerals. Artemis Fresh Mix - Small Breed Senior Delicious chicken taste All natural ingredients No color, dye or bleach A Closer Look: As dogs grow older their diet needs to be adapted to their body requirements. This mix has been formulated keeping these facts in mind and contains the necessary carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. Made Specially for: Dogs of all ages, weighing 1-20 lbs at maturity Free of: Color, dye and bleach see more...

Julie M.
Kansas City, MO
My 10 year old kitty loves to eat, but he also has a sensitive little system so I am very careful about what I feed him. Nutrisource has been a staple in my home for both my cat and my dog as their ingredients are fantastic and they have many different types to really tailor to your pets needs.
Jessica C.
Oldsmar
I think it's a great product for the price, my cat really likes it to. I like that it's for senior cats

back