Nutri Ox Nutri-Ox Starter Kit for Normal Hair - Noticeably Thin uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY NUTRI-OX

Overview: Nutri-Ox is regrowth done right! The Nutri-Ox System for Thinning and Fine Hair creates an optimum environment to regrow healthier, fuller and thicker hair. Features: Regrowth done right. Full system creates optimum environment. Regrow healthier, fuller and thicker hair. Stimulates the scalp. Increases blood micro-circulation. Increases circumference length of hair. Continued used extends life of hair. Specifications: oz see more...

Ortrud K.
Ortrud K.
Watervliet, NY
I started seeing thinner hair and less volume about a year ago. None of the volumizing shampoos seemed to help. Found this at Sally's and had to try it. My hair is growing in fuller and thicker. It:s shiny and healthier. I get compliments. For myself I saw the improvements after just a few weeks.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I absolutely love this stuff. My favorite thing out of this kit is the treatment. It's helped my hair grow a lot