Nutri-Grain Multi-Grain Fruit Crunch Strawberry Parfait Granola Bars uploaded by Keiri E.Nutri-Grain Multi-Grain Fruit Crunch Strawberry Parfait Granola Bars uploaded by pauline t.Nutri-Grain Multi-Grain Fruit Crunch Strawberry Parfait Granola Bars uploaded by Miriam O.
2 colors available

BY NUTRI-GRAIN #87 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Multi-grain fruit crunch strawberry parfait granola bars 10 ct see more...

Isabel U.
Isabel U.
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
I have searched high and low for anything that would satisfy my sweet tooth and chocolate cravings without a ton of fat and sugar. Well I am now addicted to these. I LOVE THEM. I have two a day at least bad days 3 very satisfying feel full afterwards. With a glass of skim milk is a great snack. I couldn't be happier. If you have chocolate cravings or crave snacks even late at night you have got to try these. This is my only review ever only time I felt so strong about something that I took the time to do it. Hope you all enjoy as much as I do.
Kaaryn S.
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
Love these bars!! I keep a box in my car for an on the go breakfast when I am running late, and I keep a box at work for the late afternoon brain stall. I love the strawberry parfait flavor because it has the tart strawberry but a nice sweetness that isnt too overpowering. You dont feel like you are eating a kids granola bar, but it definitely doesnt taste like a grown up boring bar either! Its GREAT!!
Sarah-Lee T.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
Deasa strawberry parfait a granola bars are so delicious him I love them my daughter loves them I definitely have purchased these before and I will keep purchasing them they are so delicious I mean the ingredients and then the strawberries and the greens I mean they are absolutely amazing and they're good for you as well so I don't have a problem with my daughter eating them a lot
Lanre O.
Lanre O.
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
From our trees to your hearts, we take great care to ensure that Wonderful Pistachios are of the highest quality. From growing to harvesting to roasting and packing - we control the entire process. We believe this makes for the best quality and best tasting pistachios. Roasted to perfection with just a touch of salt, Wonderful Pistachios are great for snacking and entertaining.
peggy s.
peggy s.
Spencer, TN
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
Nutri-Grain Multi-Grain Fruit Crunch Strawberry Parfait Granola Bars are a great way to get your morning started when you don't have time to cook. I have bought these several times. Walmart has them and I have bought them at Kroger's too. They actually have ingredients that are good for you. Breakfast is good for you and with milk or juice you don't go out hungry.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
I love to have these granola bars in the morning when I have to rush out the door to get my kids to school. They taste really good and keep me filled up until lunch time. My only down side is that they can be a little pricey when not on sale or without a coupon. I try to stock up when they're on sale and I have coupons, otherwise I can't justify buying them.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
Ive bought and tried almost every kind of bars out there. Im always on the go and im always in need of a quick snack. I love this bars because they taste so rich in flavor and not to sweet, which happens to be the problem most of the time. I love these bars because yhey fill me up and im able to eat them without feeling like im eating a bar of sugar
Hayley H.
Hayley H.
Rome, GA
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
These are a go to breakfast for my three year old when we are running late or just on the go. I usually get them at my local publix but sometimes they are sold out. I would recommend them to others, I am not really into granola bars personally but if someone had kids and they needed a fast and easy breakfast or snack I would tell them about these.
Lyndsay A.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
These are so good! When I'm on the run this is a quick way to break the nightly fast. Great source of fiber and not too dry to wear I'm searching for a glass of milk or water to wash it down. I definitely recommend to people who are always on the go or those busy moms always scrambling to feed the kids and forgetting to feed themselves.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Multi-Grain Fruit Granola
When I first saw these granola bars, I was a little suspicious of how the yogurt would taste at room temperature, in a granola bar. These bars are great- the yogurt is creamy and flavorful and the granola bar stays nice and firm without getting too hard or soggy. My only complaint is that I wish there was more yogurt in them!
Yoliemi S.
Yoliemi S.
What other flavors are they?
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
Are these bars as crunchy/hard as nature valley bats?
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
baton rouge, Louisiana
Does these bars have a lot of sodium?