Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Nicole N.
Foodie Expert
I like Nutrigrain Blueberry Bars because they are good for on the go. They are affordable and taste good. They have Blueberry and grain in them. They are soft baked so no nuts or anything in them.
Ornella C.
Rosedale, NY
Great snack for when you've got a sugar craving and want something not as fatty.
My son loves bringing them to school for snack time. I would consider them a healthy snacK.
Lenchen V.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
This is the treat I reach for time and time again. It has a soft flavored center and a buttery, crumbly outside. The fact that it is individually wrapped makes it the perfect on-the-go snack.
Jana B.
North Hills, CA
Not bad, it's good but not my go to
Not my all time favorite
But it's good for not having any chocolate
I like the strawberry one better
I eat it when I feel like it or if it's the only option
Ali B.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
Favorite granola bar hands down because they're soft and almost are like a dessert! I get so excited to eat them and a lot come in the box so it's a good purchase overall!
Briana E.
Great for on the go. The only thing I don't like are the flakes that get stuck in my teeth. I'm big on textures and hate certain ones so when anything gets stuck in my teeth it drives me crazy. Other than that I do like the blueberry, very sweet and satisfying
Amy J.
I love these so much it's crazy. Blueberry and cinnamon apple Nutri-Grain Bars are healthy and delicious. I've been eating them for the last decade and have yet to grow tired of them.
Ariel A.
Bay minette , AL
Foodie Expert
Household staple. Great for breakfast or s quick snack without being too oats filled. I wish they were healthier and had less sugar and more natural fruit but they are great nonetheless
Emily V.
Chelsea
This is our family's favorite flavor of granola bar. I love the fresh blueberry flavor. It has a lot of sugar though so we only buy these occasionally for snacks.
Debbie K.
Kingman
Foodie Expert
Love these and the fact my toddles can eat them too is huge!! Anytime I can buy food that my husband and I will eat along with my 8year old and my twin 2 year olds is a huge score!
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?