Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Van Buren, AR
Foodie Expert
My 2 year Old's favorite breakfast, snack, and just food in general, is the Nutrigrain bars! He loves every flavor. It's a fight to get him to eat anything else for breakfast. We usually purchase them from Walmart. Great value!
Glamorous M.
Glamorous M.
Ahoskie, NC
My daughter and I love this nutrigrain bar I always have this for a snack during the day or on a Sunday morning before church when I don't have for breakfast and I take 4 nutrigrain for church, my daughter gets 2 & I gets 2!
Shakia T.
Shakia T.
Foodie Expert
This cereal bar has always been a classic on the go bar in my household and makes a great healthy snack paired with a fresh fruit. I like the variety of fruit flavors it comes in and it's something the entire family loves
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Jasper
i love having these for breakfast or as a snack. they're affordable, and just the right size to carry with you throughout the day. they taste great and are still healthy. i recommend these to anyone trying to eat healthy.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
100% my favorite granola bar out there. I tried them at my school in the vending machine and I have been in love with them ever since. This is my favorite kind that is out there besides the Apple kind! Highly recommend.
Callie V.
Callie V.
Laurel, MD
These bars taste great, however don't have much protein so they don't fuel the body for long periods of time. They are perfect to go with a breakfast or lunch full of other foods, but probably shouldn't be eaten alone if you're hoping to stay full for awhile!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Elizabethtown, KY
Foodie Expert
I buy the blueberry Nutri Grain bars all the time. You can always find a box of these in my pantry. The blueberry is definitely my favorite. Have been buying these for years. I usually buy them at Kroger or Walmart. I have tried the store brand of these and they don't even come close to as good! Will never buy store brand again. A yummy and healthy snack!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Foodie Expert
I like these but find they can be too sweet for me. I like the Apple Cinnamon flavor more. These are very soft. I've bought these once or twice and am not rushing to buy it again. If it was on sale I would consider it.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love the blueberry ones the most! They are so good. My only problem is that they are small and, because they're so good, I always want to eat more than one. I get these at Shoprite. I think they're worth trying.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Las Vegas, NM
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor is blueberry in these bars I have enjoyed them for years. The only thing is don't forget them in your purse because they to crumble easy. As a quick morning snack they are perfect and tasty
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?