Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wharton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Breakfast on the go? A quick pick me up mid-afternoon? These are simply delicious, perfectly portable, and satisfy everyone's needs. My little guy has one for a snack everyday and it's a great way to get more fruit into his diet. I recommend these all the time.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
We really like these blueberry Nutri-Grain cereal bars.  They are great for a quick bite on the go, breakfast, school snacks or even as a healthy dessert treat.  We actually like all the flavor varieties, but blueberry is definitely the most requested.
Deirdre P.
Deirdre P.
St Petersburg, FL
The blueberry Nurti-Grain bars are by far my favorite! I just throw one in my purse when I'm on the go and eat it whenever I need a little something to hold me over until my next meal. If they ever stopped making this flavor I think I would probably cry.
Danika J.
Danika J.
Boise, ID
I love this flavor and I love this brand. I love that the granola bars are always soft and they always taste good. They always taste very fresh to me as well. They are very affordable and keep you full for a little while as well! I recommend to anyone.
Cailyn H.
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love these breakfast bars! They are so good and so convenient to grab on the way out the door and not to mention they are healthy which makes them even better! They are fast and they taste so good! They come in handy on those hungry week day mornings!
Kari S.
Kari S.
Blaine, MN
These are delicious! They make a great snack for on the go or if you are running late or for anytime really! I love this flavor. My daughter loves these. I would definitely buy these again as well as recommend them to all my friends and family.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Conway , AR
I love these and so does my 2 1/2 year old! It is a great on the go snack for him or if I can't get him to eat anything for breakfast he will eat these! We buy these at Walmart and sometimes Sams! I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Helen I.
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
I eat these bars every day at work because we get them for free. The bars have not changed since I was a kid and are just as delicious as always. They don't taste as healthy as they are which is a good thing. The layer of fruit in the middle is large and the breading isn't dry.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
I'm not a big fan in blueberry flavor but these aren't that bad! I bought a pack of this flavor along with a pack of strawberry flavor and enjoyed them just as much! I wouldn't buy then regularly but it was great for my first time!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
These are one of my favorite granola bars. They are filling yet refreshing with the fruit flavor. The filling is sweet but the outside is flakey and soft with the oats. They are always on sale so you can get them for a good price.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?