Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Cailyn H.
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love these breakfast bars! They are so good and so convenient to grab on the way out the door and not to mention they are healthy which makes them even better! They are fast and they taste so good! They come in handy on those hungry week day mornings!
Helen I.
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
I eat these bars every day at work because we get them for free. The bars have not changed since I was a kid and are just as delicious as always. They don't taste as healthy as they are which is a good thing. The layer of fruit in the middle is large and the breading isn't dry.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
I'm not a big fan in blueberry flavor but these aren't that bad! I bought a pack of this flavor along with a pack of strawberry flavor and enjoyed them just as much! I wouldn't buy then regularly but it was great for my first time!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
These are one of my favorite granola bars. They are filling yet refreshing with the fruit flavor. The filling is sweet but the outside is flakey and soft with the oats. They are always on sale so you can get them for a good price.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Foodie Expert
I loved these as a kid, so I bought some from Costco and man was I right as a child about this one thing. They are pretty high in iron (which is great because I'm anemic) and are a great snack when you're on the go or need a fast breakfast. I would definitely recommend!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Van Buren, AR
Foodie Expert
My 2 year Old's favorite breakfast, snack, and just food in general, is the Nutrigrain bars! He loves every flavor. It's a fight to get him to eat anything else for breakfast. We usually purchase them from Walmart. Great value!
Shakia T.
Shakia T.
Foodie Expert
This cereal bar has always been a classic on the go bar in my household and makes a great healthy snack paired with a fresh fruit. I like the variety of fruit flavors it comes in and it's something the entire family loves
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Foodie Expert
I buy the blueberry Nutri Grain bars all the time. You can always find a box of these in my pantry. The blueberry is definitely my favorite. Have been buying these for years. I usually buy them at Kroger or Walmart. I have tried the store brand of these and they don't even come close to as good! Will never buy store brand again. A yummy and healthy snack!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Foodie Expert
I like these but find they can be too sweet for me. I like the Apple Cinnamon flavor more. These are very soft. I've bought these once or twice and am not rushing to buy it again. If it was on sale I would consider it.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love the blueberry ones the most! They are so good. My only problem is that they are small and, because they're so good, I always want to eat more than one. I get these at Shoprite. I think they're worth trying.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?