Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Glamorous M.
Ahoskie, NC
My daughter and I love this nutrigrain bar I always have this for a snack during the day or on a Sunday morning before church when I don't have for breakfast and I take 4 nutrigrain for church, my daughter gets 2 & I gets 2!
Callie V.
Laurel, MD
These bars taste great, however don't have much protein so they don't fuel the body for long periods of time. They are perfect to go with a breakfast or lunch full of other foods, but probably shouldn't be eaten alone if you're hoping to stay full for awhile!
Ashley K.
Jasper
i love having these for breakfast or as a snack. they're affordable, and just the right size to carry with you throughout the day. they taste great and are still healthy. i recommend these to anyone trying to eat healthy.
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
100% my favorite granola bar out there. I tried them at my school in the vending machine and I have been in love with them ever since. This is my favorite kind that is out there besides the Apple kind! Highly recommend.
Jesse F.
Jackson, NJ
Foodie Expert
I myself am a huge blueberry fan and this breakfast bar is something that is very enjoyable. Spectacular flavor with just enough to fill you up for breakfast at an affordable price to start your day off.
Ellie B.
The Blueberry one is my absolute favorite flavor.  It's a perfect snack portion or something to pack in a lunchbag.  I just wish it was healthier for you, but it definitely tastes good!
Alex D.
I love this bar. I like the strawberry, blueberry, and Apple cinnamon. really good for in the morning when you're running out of the house. Probably not the healthiest but it keeps me full until lunch!
Maygan R.
Mobile, AL
These are my son's favorite granola bar. He loves to have one for a quick breakfast if we are rushed that morning or for a snack while at school. The blueberry is just his personal favorite.
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
I like Nutri-grain blueberry bars. They make a great light snack and have a good blueberry flavor. They do tend to make my throat dry, so I definitely need to have something to drink nearby.
Alexis P.
valparaiso, IN
A healthier snack with some sweetness for breakfast on the go or a snack during he day. I have never had a flavor I did not like. I love the soft bite and moistness of the bar. I always want to eat another.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?