Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This is my absolute favorite bar to go with my morning coffee or after the gym. They do not have the most organic ingredients but they are definitely delicious and something small like that is A-OK to not have completely organic. They are a great addition to my morning routine if I am overcoming a cold and don't have a big appetite or simply am not that hungry in the morning and need something paired with my coffee. They have a variety of flavors that all taste great, but this flavor is by far my favorite! :)
My fiancé loves these. I buy them every week for him to take to work with him. They are a great snack that's not over feeling. They are perfect for on the go breakfast or just an in between meal snack. Since they are sweeter sometimes I try to eat them instead of eating something super unhealthy for me.
Tania T.
Great for on-the-go snacking! I wish the outer part was more crunchy. The blueberry feeling was actually very good. Great for quick breakfast :) The price is great as well. Hopefully you guys like it !
Leah J.
Moosic
I love nutrigrain bars! Especially the blueberry! They are so soft & chewy. They are perfect for an after lunch pick me up. They are also not too high calories. I have tried the generic brands of these, but I have to say that the name brand quality is by far BETTER!!!
Katrina S.
Yonkers
Great healthy snack you can't go wrong with. It has a great taste and the  texture is amazing just melts in you mouth. I'm definitely satisfied with this purchase wasn't disappointed as all. I will continue to support and buy this brand. I recommend to everyone.
Amanda R.
We really like these blueberry Nutri-Grain cereal bars.  They are great for a quick bite on the go, breakfast, school snacks or even as a healthy dessert treat.  We actually like all the flavor varieties, but blueberry is definitely the most requested.
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
Y’all, these cereal bars are THE BEST cereal bars ever. They are sweet yet it’s not overpowering, which is always preferable. It makes for a great snack. Very affordable and widely available. I have one almost every day. Honestly, they’re kind of addicting.
Kari S.
Blaine , MN
These are delicious! They make a great snack for on the go or if you are running late or for anytime really! I love this flavor. My daughter loves these. I would definitely buy these again as well as recommend them to all my friends and family.
Amber C.
Conway , AR
I love these and so does my 2 1/2 year old! It is a great on the go snack for him or if I can't get him to eat anything for breakfast he will eat these! We buy these at Walmart and sometimes Sams! I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Glamorous M.
Ahoskie, NC
My daughter and I love this nutrigrain bar I always have this for a snack during the day or on a Sunday morning before church when I don't have for breakfast and I take 4 nutrigrain for church, my daughter gets 2 & I gets 2!
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?