Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Foodie Expert
My go to on the go delicious and somewhat nutritious breakfast! Soft and sweet!
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars are a perfect snack, especially between lunch and dinner or as an after-school snack. I work in an afterschool program, and we routinely provide our students with these bars. Not only are they more nutritious than traditional snacks, but the students also love them. They are just filling enough that they are hungry for dinner, but not so much that they feel full and don't want to participate. Personally, I prefer a chunkier granola bar, but even I love these. These are a great choice for those with kids and those without!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dahlonega , GA
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite bar to go with my morning coffee or after the gym. They do not have the most organic ingredients but they are definitely delicious and something small like that is A-OK to not have completely organic. They are a great addition to my morning routine if I am overcoming a cold and don't have a big appetite or simply am not that hungry in the morning and need something paired with my coffee. They have a variety of flavors that all taste great, but this flavor is by far my favorite! :)
kelsea m.
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
Foodie Expert
These are my go to breakfast item. They are the perfect size and the perfect amount of protein. I have never been a breakfast person, but have lately been eating one of these mid morning after my coffee. The blueberry taste is not over powering and the overall taste does not dry my mouth out. Very easy to eat. I usually eat a couple on my way to work to hold me over. I would deffinilty recommend these to blueberry lovers everywhere!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Piscataway, NJ
The blueberry Nutri-Grain bars, to me, are the worst in the collection. The blueberry flavor is far too sweet for my liking and would be better off with some form of contrasting flavor. Compared to my favorite, the apple cinnamon bars, these would be left in the shelf.
Hey.itsShayyy R.
Hey.itsShayyy R.
Fort Drum, NY
I have loved these since I was a kid; they're easy to eat on the go (as long as they don't get smushed, then they turn into a packet of crumbs and jelly) and they taste good. The blueberry ones are my favorite, and my 9 year old son loves the apple cinnamon flavor. They're not super healthy because they do have more sugar than I'd like, but it's better than most grab and go snack bars.
My fiancé loves these. I buy them every week for him to take to work with him. They are a great snack that's not over feeling. They are perfect for on the go breakfast or just an in between meal snack. Since they are sweeter sometimes I try to eat them instead of eating something super unhealthy for me.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
I like these bars for children ! When I was pregnant , I would make early doctors appointments so I didn't have time to cook anything. These were perfect to throw in my bag for my toddler and go to my appointments . He loves the apple flavor which tastes pretty good . All of them taste great.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Foodie Expert
The Blueberry one is the best one hands down. Its so sweet and so full filling. I like this one better then most cereal bars. I hate that its so small though. If you like blueberry, check this cereal bar out. These are for when you have no time to eat breakfast and they get the job done.
Leah J.
Leah J.
Moosic
I love nutrigrain bars! Especially the blueberry! They are so soft & chewy. They are perfect for an after lunch pick me up. They are also not too high calories. I have tried the generic brands of these, but I have to say that the name brand quality is by far BETTER!!!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?