Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Taisha
Taisha
These are very delicious bars when ur on the run or ur running late and fill u up a bit and it very heathy
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
My favorite flavor. I have loved then for years now. Pretty sure I'll always love them ! Go to cereal bar
Jerilynn L.
Jerilynn L.
Foodie Expert
I've always enjoyed nutri grain bars but I do feel they're too sweet. I get tired of the taste mid-bar.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI
This has always been my quick go to breakfast when all else fails. Great snack and fills me up so much
Trudy C.
Trudy C.
White Hall
This is my favorite flavor of Nutri-Grain bar. I love the fruit flavors. They are very authentic.
Aijhia M.
Aijhia M.
Roanoke, VA
Love these as a snake to take to school! They are really good and sweet and are a perfect snack
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Vinton, VA
Foodie Expert
I eat one almost every morning at college, they're delicious! I love the blueberry flavor!
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Husband loves these. This is his go to breakfast. Always fresh and delish. Nice snack too
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH
Really great breakfast for when you over sleep and need something quick just grab and go!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS
This is good good for breakfast price is good ands they taste good would buy again
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?