Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Jerilynn L.
Foodie Expert
I've always enjoyed nutri grain bars but I do feel they're too sweet. I get tired of the taste mid-bar.
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI
This has always been my quick go to breakfast when all else fails. Great snack and fills me up so much
Trudy C.
White Hall
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Nutri-Grain bar. I love the fruit flavors. They are very authentic.
Aijhia M.
Roanoke, VA
Love these as a snake to take to school! They are really good and sweet and are a perfect snack
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH
Really great breakfast for when you over sleep and need something quick just grab and go!
Wendy W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Husband loves these. This is his go to breakfast. Always fresh and delish. Nice snack too
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS
This is good good for breakfast price is good ands they taste good would buy again
Candace H.
Love these! My kids even love them too! Definitely our go-to snack in the house!
Stephanie K.
Foodie Expert
My go to on the go delicious and somewhat nutritious breakfast! Soft and sweet!
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
Foodie Expert
These are really great to keep in your car or grab quickly to hold you over. I regularly eat these for breakfast with my coffee and yogurt they pair well! The blueberry is my favorite as the strawberry and raspberry are a little to strongly flavored for my taste. These are affordable and convenient.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?