Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
100% my favorite granola bar out there. I tried them at my school in the vending machine and I have been in love with them ever since. This is my favorite kind that is out there besides the Apple kind! Highly recommend.
Callie V.
Laurel, MD
These bars taste great, however don't have much protein so they don't fuel the body for long periods of time. They are perfect to go with a breakfast or lunch full of other foods, but probably shouldn't be eaten alone if you're hoping to stay full for awhile!
Shakia T.
Foodie Expert
This cereal bar has always been a classic on the go bar in my household and makes a great healthy snack paired with a fresh fruit. I like the variety of fruit flavors it comes in and it's something the entire family loves
Melissa L.
Foodie Expert
I like these but find they can be too sweet for me. I like the Apple Cinnamon flavor more. These are very soft. I've bought these once or twice and am not rushing to buy it again. If it was on sale I would consider it.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this product. Not very filling but soft enough for my kids to eat without it feeling like they broke their teeth. Great flavor, very affordable, and a must have in my house with little ones who like to snack.
Miriam R.
Las Vegas, NM
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor is blueberry in these bars I have enjoyed them for years. The only thing is don't forget them in your purse because they to crumble easy. As a quick morning snack they are perfect and tasty
Amanda M.
Coal City, IN
Nice soft bar with a good blueberry flavor. Doesn't taste artificial. The only downside is the bar can crumble in the package if it is not protected. Making it not the best choice to throw in a bag or purse, unless you kept it in the box.
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
Foodie Expert
I don't like how crumbly these are but do like the taste. I like how soft they are as well. I'm a repeat user for sure. I am not sure if I would call these healthy, but they're not horrible in my opinion.
Meghan H.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Nutrigrain bars always fill me up and don't fall apart and make a mess like other brands. I like all of the flavors and it's always good as a snack or small breakfast on the go. I would recommend to anyone
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Foodie Expert
These are great snacks for on the go. My mom used to get them for my brother and I all the time when we were growing up because they're a healthy and quick snack. The fruit filling is flavorful and delicious.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?