Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
My daughter loves these. After school, before school, after dance or gymnastics, she usually has one. She usually has around 4 a week.
Desiree s.
Desiree s.
Great grab n go breakfast for those rush mornings out the door on your way to work. Easy to eat in the car in those traffic jams.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
North Beach, MD
These are my go-to breakfast on the go. I love the blueberry bars. They are also a great, tasty snack. Purchased at Wal-Mart.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
My favorite! THe kids love them too! Not too sweet, super yummy and soft. We really enjoy these and go through them quickly
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
These snacks are great if you are running late for breakfast! They are delicious and keep you full until your next meal!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Columbus, GA
I keep these in my desk at work so I can have a sweet snack without feeling guilty. The blueberry is by far my favorite.
Daryl A.
Daryl A.
Hanover, PA
Great for a snack. The crust is a little dry for me but overall a good snack. I rarely buy these unless I'm in the mood.
Lana M.
Lana M.
These are better than the strawberry ones. Go get you a box and enjoy! Heat them in the microwave for a few seconds!
Danika C.
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
These are great for a quick snack or as a side item on a breakfast plate. Eggs, fruit and maybe a nutria grain bar.
Taisha
Taisha
These are very delicious bars when ur on the run or ur running late and fill u up a bit and it very heathy
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?