Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
Foodie Expert
I eat these when I'm crunched for time on breakfast or as a snack. They're so amazing! Really great way to start the day. Only bad thing is that they're very messy
Bailey J.
Foodie Expert
Very filling for a little bar. A few different flavors to choose from which is nice! Not many calories which is also a plus. Great little snack to take on the go.
Michelle Lupoli F.
Bristol, CT
My family loves these! My son started eating these at 9 months and couldn't get enough. They are filling and helps to curb any sweet cravings you may have.
Nadia S.
Livonia, MI
Besides tasting good. They are a great go to snack. Plus it's wonderful for those picky eaters to eat in the car on the way to school in the morning.
Influenster M.
I love these bars! They are so good, I sometimes eat them for breakfast. They fill me up and give me the energy I need to make it to lunch time.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I like all flavors of the nutri-grain cereal bars but I think blueberry is my favorite. They are a good option for breakfast when I'm on the go.
Laura S.
Suuuper yummy. I could eat a whole box if I could. They curve your appetite strongly and really good as a breakfast supplement for weight loss
kristen j.
Vance, AL
The nutrients grain blueberry cereal bars are the best. They are so good you'll never eat a different kind. They meet all of my expectations
Lauren R.
Foodie Expert
This is def a throwback snack for me! It's perfect for breakfast, lunch, or a late night snack if you have a taste for something sweet.
Tamara G.
My daughter loves these. After school, before school, after dance or gymnastics, she usually has one. She usually has around 4 a week.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?