Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
Foodie Expert
My one year old loves these for a healthy snack! They are easy to grab and go! I have been enjoying them for years and will continue to do so. I highly recommend them!
Alex K.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
Foodie Expert
I eat these when I'm crunched for time on breakfast or as a snack. They're so amazing! Really great way to start the day. Only bad thing is that they're very messy
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Foodie Expert
Very filling for a little bar. A few different flavors to choose from which is nice! Not many calories which is also a plus. Great little snack to take on the go.
Michelle Lupoli F.
Michelle Lupoli F.
Bristol, CT
My family loves these! My son started eating these at 9 months and couldn't get enough. They are filling and helps to curb any sweet cravings you may have.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Foodie Expert
These are one of the things we always have to have in our snack drawer. My daughter, my husband, and I all like to eat them for breakfast and for a snack.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Livonia, MI
Besides tasting good. They are a great go to snack. Plus it's wonderful for those picky eaters to eat in the car on the way to school in the morning.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
I like all flavors of the nutri-grain cereal bars but I think blueberry is my favorite. They are a good option for breakfast when I'm on the go.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I love these bars! They are so good, I sometimes eat them for breakfast. They fill me up and give me the energy I need to make it to lunch time.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Suuuper yummy. I could eat a whole box if I could. They curve your appetite strongly and really good as a breakfast supplement for weight loss
kristen j.
kristen j.
Vance, AL
The nutrients grain blueberry cereal bars are the best. They are so good you'll never eat a different kind. They meet all of my expectations
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?