Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
I like these bars for children ! When I was pregnant , I would make early doctors appointments so I didn't have time to cook anything. These were perfect to throw in my bag for my toddler and go to my appointments . He loves the apple flavor which tastes pretty good . All of them taste great.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Foodie Expert
The Blueberry one is the best one hands down. Its so sweet and so full filling. I like this one better then most cereal bars. I hate that its so small though. If you like blueberry, check this cereal bar out. These are for when you have no time to eat breakfast and they get the job done.
Tania T.
Foodie Expert
Great for on-the-go snacking! I wish the outer part was more crunchy. The blueberry feeling was actually very good. Great for quick breakfast :) The price is great as well. Hopefully you guys like it !
Desiree N.
this is my go to snack!! it tastes so good and gives you that fufilling satisfaction you look for some days. i buy these everytime i go food shopping. they are great for on the go for kids and adults.
Leah J.
Moosic
I love nutrigrain bars! Especially the blueberry! They are so soft & chewy. They are perfect for an after lunch pick me up. They are also not too high calories. I have tried the generic brands of these, but I have to say that the name brand quality is by far BETTER!!!
Meghan C.
Wharton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Breakfast on the go? A quick pick me up mid-afternoon? These are simply delicious, perfectly portable, and satisfy everyone's needs. My little guy has one for a snack everyday and it's a great way to get more fruit into his diet. I recommend these all the time.
Amanda R.
We really like these blueberry Nutri-Grain cereal bars.  They are great for a quick bite on the go, breakfast, school snacks or even as a healthy dessert treat.  We actually like all the flavor varieties, but blueberry is definitely the most requested.
Deirdre P.
St Petersburg, FL
The blueberry Nurti-Grain bars are by far my favorite! I just throw one in my purse when I'm on the go and eat it whenever I need a little something to hold me over until my next meal. If they ever stopped making this flavor I think I would probably cry.
Danika J.
Meridian, ID
I love this flavor and I love this brand. I love that the granola bars are always soft and they always taste good. They always taste very fresh to me as well. They are very affordable and keep you full for a little while as well! I recommend to anyone.
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love these breakfast bars! They are so good and so convenient to grab on the way out the door and not to mention they are healthy which makes them even better! They are fast and they taste so good! They come in handy on those hungry week day mornings!
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?