Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
These are so yummy. I treat them like a dessert because they are full of sugar so maybe not the best thing to have for breakfast. But they are good for an on the go kinda thing. You can get them at an grocery store.
Angelique M.
Angelique M.
Sevierville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love these they are the best and I can't get enough. These are pretty affordable too. I am definitely going to keep repurchasing. I bought these at my local NEX and I would definitely recommend these.
Lenchen V.
Lenchen V.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
This is the treat I reach for time and time again. It has a soft flavored center and a buttery, crumbly outside. The fact that it is individually wrapped makes it the perfect on-the-go snack.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I have been a fan of these for years. They are incredibly filling and healthy too. I always buy these and will continue to do so. The only thing I wish is that they came out with new flavors
Denise G.
Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
Yummy go-to breakfast bar that the whole family loves. I love that even my toddler can enjoy this as it's soft and nutritious. Comes in great flavors and not too expensive. Delicious.
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
These were my favorite as a kid and are still very delicious. Only that they can get grainy and dry in your mouth. Taste is very good though. Doesn't taste like too many preservatives
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Foodie Expert
I love these cereal bars. The outside is so soft and buttery while the sweet blueberry filling is a delicious treat. I love pairing these with a cup of hot coffee in the mornings
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Foodie Expert
These are my go to breakfast bars! They taste great and taste fresh. They are soft and are filled nicely with blueberry. These are great for a snack between breakfast and lunch!
Isabel E.
Isabel E.
I love these. They're great to bring for breakfast if you're on the go. And they're not too sugary which is perfect for me because too much sugar hurts my sensitive stomach.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
This is my go-to quick breakfast. I don't have much time in the mornings before work, so this is perfect to grab on the go. It's just enough to tie me over until lunch!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?