Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Great Falls , MT
A quick and easy snack perfect for adults and kids. We usually take them to soccer practice for the other players who forget a snack. Never had anybody turn one down yet!
Angela D.
Angela D.
Englewood, NJ
So yummy! this is good for the average person, but i hate when my friends think they are being actually healthy just because of the name. believe me- no health food bar tastes this good haha stop being lazy and try something not processed!! anyway this has way to much sugar, and no protein and fiber so it's not for the super health conscious but if you are looking for a better snack than potato chips i guess why not
Hana C.
Hana C.
Foodie Expert
These are good for a quick snack. Low in calories and taste really good. Great to pack for school, work, etc.
Helena L.
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
The nutri-grain bars are tasty but definitely not my favorite. Maybe because it's missing something or has too much of something. Not sure but I'll still eat them.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Cheshire , CT
This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious. I just wish they had an organic version
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
These are not my favorite go to snack. however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry. I feel like the other flavors are too overpowering.
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite. They're tasty but a bit dry.
ann M.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
Foodie Expert
These are great for a quick snack! They also taste delicious and are healthy. I really like the strawberry ones too
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Yorktown, VA
This flavor is my favorite of the brand. It's just so satisfying! But, definitely sweeter than actual blueberries, so if you're in it for the actual flavor it'd say it's a no go. But it's still just delicious.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
West Windsor, NJ
We love keeping these around the house! They are a great breakfast when we are running late for work or are uninspired by anything else we have in the kitchen. We buy combo packs at Costco, which keep us stocked for a while! We will continue to buy these as they are delicious and convenient!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?