Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Amy C.
Amy C.
Roddickton
Foodie Expert
Great snack! My kids love to take these to school as a recess snack and I love them too. They're great in the microwave too!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Thornton
Foodie Expert
Nutrigrain bars are the perfect snack and fill you up until your next meal. They are soft fruity and quench a sweet tooth.
Debbie D.
Debbie D.
Mt Pearl
These are a yummy option for when you're on the go, all of the flavours are great but blueberry is best in my opinion.
Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.
Fife
Foodie Expert
I'm not keen on this cereal bar the outer coating has a strange taste and it's just not for me. Wouldn't buy again.
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Foodie Expert
Great quick snack for on the go. 8g of whole grains. Flavourful fruity filling. Usually buy in family sized box.
the E.
the E.
Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry is my favourite, i can eat them all the time .i just love the tasty and its really yummy.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Not a fan of the fruit, but I love this granola bar in blueberry flavor. Love the texture, and tastes great
Misba J.
Misba J.
These bars are delicious and are a great way to start tour day and keep you feeling full for a long time.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
These are great to quickly grab when running out the door in the morning and don't have time for breakfast
Adoro, principalmente quando estou com pressa e não posso comer, e pratico da pra Levar na bolsa
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?