Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Foodie Expert
My favorite! THe kids love them too! Not too sweet, super yummy and soft. We really enjoy these and go through them quickly
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
I like bars, they are very handy to have in your bag in case of hunger emergencies. I honestly don't really like these, they taste ok but slightly fake and the texture is not one of the best ones....a bit dull I would say. Still, the quality is quite good and the size is just about ok. 3 stars is what they can get :)
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I love this flavor of Nutrigrain bar. These were one of my many pregnancy cravings. They are perfectly soft and have the perfect amount of flavor added to them so the blueberry isn't too powerful. I would definitely recommend these, maybe as a replacement for cookies!
Angelique M.
Sevierville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love these they are the best and I can't get enough. These are pretty affordable too. I am definitely going to keep repurchasing. I bought these at my local NEX and I would definitely recommend these.
Grace U.
Foodie Expert
I've love these granola bars ever since I was a kid. As far as I can tell the recipe is the same. I enjoy several of the fruit flavors, but blueberry is my favorite. They are perfect for breakfast on the go or a mid day snack.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
This is my go-to quick breakfast. I don't have much time in the mornings before work, so this is perfect to grab on the go. It's just enough to tie me over until lunch!
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
Have been eating these for years and years and they are just as satisfying as ever! They're the perfect midnight snack! Or eat them as breakfast on the go! They're extremely affordable--we always have several boxes on hand! I LOVE NUTRIGRAIN BARS.
Amy W.
Columbus, GA
I keep these in my desk at work so I can have a sweet snack without feeling guilty. The blueberry is by far my favorite.
Melissa F.
Torrance, CA
That's are my son's favorite granola bars and he asks for them on an almost daily basis. He loves the fruit taste, and I love that they are healthier than many of the other snacks out there. I just wish they didn't crumble so easily and make such a mess!
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
These are great for a quick snack or as a side item on a breakfast plate. Eggs, fruit and maybe a nutria grain bar.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?