Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Erin H.
South Point, OH
Foodie Expert
Great snack or grab-n-go breakfast item. Love it with a cup of coffee for a quick pick me up!
Natalie A.
Chicago
These bars are amazing. They have the perfect amount of jam inside and are super affordable
Hannah C.
Vinton, VA
Foodie Expert
I eat one almost every morning at college, they're delicious! I love the blueberry flavor!
Janely N.
Great bars that are dry filling. Easy for on the go, when going to school or on road trips.
Brooke S.
Columbus, OH
Really great breakfast for when you over sleep and need something quick just grab and go!
Wendy W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Husband loves these. This is his go to breakfast. Always fresh and delish. Nice snack too
Erin M.
Joplin, MO
Great way to start your day! Delicious bites of fruit and grain. It's always wonderful!
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS
This is good good for breakfast price is good ands they taste good would buy again
Candace H.
Love these! My kids even love them too! Definitely our go-to snack in the house!
Stephanie K.
Foodie Expert
My go to on the go delicious and somewhat nutritious breakfast! Soft and sweet!
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?