Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Alex W.
Alex W.
Oro Medonte
Foodie Expert
Nutrients and grains in one bar... how could this day get any better? Oh yeah! Make it blueberry flavoured and you got a mouth watering granola bar. Cheap and can find them basically anywhere put it in my lunch for sure
Rocío E.
Rocío E.
Caracas
Foodie Expert
Delicious snack to have between meals. It doesn't suply a breakfast, also it's too sweet to have like a breakfast, but goes great with some juice or coffee in the middle morning or afternoon.
Niamh M.
Niamh M.
Foodie Expert
Love the blueberry bars, they are very fruity and tasty. They are affordable and yet great quality. They are also very very healthy as they make you feel full without containing lots of preservatives etc......
Star T.
Star T.
Birmingham
I find these to be very very sweet. I know you are only mentioned room eat 1 at a time but it is very hard to just eat 1. I would suggest that you have 1 with a drink.
Deyaneira R.
Deyaneira R.
Foodie Expert
En mi opinión no me gustan para nada ningún artículo de esta marca. Lo que me desagrada es la masa de la galleta en sí. La primera vez que la probé fue horrible y la última. No la recomiendo !
Franchine M.
Franchine M.
Belfast
Tastes good. Filling. Good price. What more could you want! Easy to find (literally majority of shops sell them). I find these ones nicer than the apple ones.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Foodie Expert
I love every single flavour of these... I think they are supposed to semi fill you up though and they DefinAtely don't do this for me.. Not ideal as a breakfast replacement...
Mariania S.
Mariania S.
Foodie Expert
Nutri grain la verdad es muy bueno y el sabor a blueberry es delicioso. Realmente lo recomiendo. Pienso que es un buen complemento para las meriendas
Sophie
Sophie
Foodie Expert
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk I don't really like nutrigrain bars but if I'm feeling peckish and don't want too much I'll have one. Don't buy very often. Can buy them at any grocery store!
Krystle H.
Krystle H.
Hamilton
Foodie Expert
These are great, they have a great taste and are perfect for a busy life or just on the run, quick snack to stick in your purse or bag and go
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?