Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite. They're tasty but a bit dry.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
These are not my favorite go to snack. however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry. I feel like the other flavors are too overpowering.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Cheshire , CT
This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious. I just wish they had an organic version
Helena L.
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
The nutri-grain bars are tasty but definitely not my favorite. Maybe because it's missing something or has too much of something. Not sure but I'll still eat them.
Hana C.
Hana C.
Foodie Expert
These are good for a quick snack. Low in calories and taste really good. Great to pack for school, work, etc.
Jana B.
Jana B.
North Hills, CA
Not bad, it's good but not my go to
Not my all time favorite
But it's good for not having any chocolate
I like the strawberry one better
I eat it when I feel like it or if it's the only option
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Great Falls , MT
A quick and easy snack perfect for adults and kids. We usually take them to soccer practice for the other players who forget a snack. Never had anybody turn one down yet!
Margarita B.
Margarita B.
Sacramento, CA
Haven't tried blueberry but I do really enjoy the strawberry. Good little snack and it also helps if you want something sweet. Not pricey at all.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Abilene, TX
I love these. Maybe too much! I don't buy them often because I can never eat just one.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Foodie Expert
These are quite good. My whole family likes them, and they're convenient for busy mornings (so pretty much every morning). They don't keep me full until lunchtime, though.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?