Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Amy B.
Amy B.
chester
So hard to find these now:( I loved getting these in my school pack lunches.
If i could id eat there day and night. Best fruit bar
Fran S.
Fran S.
Foodie Expert
Very tasty cake like consistency and very strong fruit flavour. Good for a snack and to keep in your handbag but the packaging can get squashed easily which makes the bad pretty much inedible as it turns to sticky mush. Sweet enough to satisfy a sugar craving though while feeling healthier than a chocolate bar and defiantly more filling than one.
Xan S.
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
Foodie Expert
These are very yummy! I don't feel like I'm eating something healthy when I have one of these as they're soooo delicious! I feel like I'm eating cake with a lovely fruity jam. The blueberry ones are my favourite. The only bad point is that sometimes the oaty bits can get stuck in my teeth.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Wakefield
Foodie Expert
Great little snack for on the go energy. Nice tasting does have quite a lot of sugar intake but as long as you burn it off it's fine. These bars don't cope well in heat so be careful where you store them. Not the greatest taste but still good to get rid of those snack cravings.
Maeve M.
Maeve M.
Galway
These are pretty good, theyre quite sweet but they fill you up when you need a snack and they taste good so i really cant complain. I honestly don't think these are healthy as they have a jam like consistency in the middle
Alex W.
Alex W.
Oro Medonte
Foodie Expert
Nutrients and grains in one bar... how could this day get any better? Oh yeah! Make it blueberry flavoured and you got a mouth watering granola bar. Cheap and can find them basically anywhere put it in my lunch for sure
Rocío E.
Rocío E.
Caracas
Foodie Expert
Delicious snack to have between meals. It doesn't suply a breakfast, also it's too sweet to have like a breakfast, but goes great with some juice or coffee in the middle morning or afternoon.
Niamh M.
Niamh M.
Foodie Expert
Love the blueberry bars, they are very fruity and tasty. They are affordable and yet great quality. They are also very very healthy as they make you feel full without containing lots of preservatives etc......
Deyaneira R.
Deyaneira R.
Foodie Expert
En mi opinión no me gustan para nada ningún artículo de esta marca. Lo que me desagrada es la masa de la galleta en sí. La primera vez que la probé fue horrible y la última. No la recomiendo !
Star T.
Star T.
Birmingham
I find these to be very very sweet. I know you are only mentioned room eat 1 at a time but it is very hard to just eat 1. I would suggest that you have 1 with a drink.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?