Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Felicia J.
Nostalgia in a treat. I used to get these in my lunches all throughout grade school. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swalihah A.
Foodie Expert
An easy snack on the go. They taste good no matter what, and I say this because I've tried most flavors
Leiann S.
Foodie Expert
I love nutri-grain bars. Blueberry flavored anything..... I'm about it. But these are so freaking good.
Vanessa M.
Howell, MI
This has always been my quick go to breakfast when all else fails. Great snack and fills me up so much
Jerilynn L.
Foodie Expert
I've always enjoyed nutri grain bars but I do feel they're too sweet. I get tired of the taste mid-bar.
Sara G.
Foodie Expert
I love everything blueberry! I grab one of these as breakfast or a quick snack to go! Easy and good!
Tyra W.
Selma, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor. Great from an on the go type bar. A breakfast bar, snack, you name it!
Bronwyn T.
Cameron, WV
Love these bars! Great for on the go, fresh soft and lots of
Blueberry flavor! Kids love them too!
Amanda R.
Foodie Expert
Blueberry has always been my favorite cereal bar and these are amazing. I also love the strawberry.
Trudy C.
White Hall
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of Nutri-Grain bar. I love the fruit flavors. They are very authentic.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?