Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Amy J.
Amy J.
I love these so much it's crazy. Blueberry and cinnamon apple Nutri-Grain Bars are healthy and delicious. I've been eating them for the last decade and have yet to grow tired of them.
Desiree N.
Desiree N.
this is my go to snack!! it tastes so good and gives you that fufilling satisfaction you look for some days. i buy these everytime i go food shopping. they are great for on the go for kids and adults.
Jae C.
Jae C.
Los Angeles
Love these to grab and go in the morning before my commute to work. Blueberry is my favorite out of all the flavors!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Abilene, TX
I love these. Maybe too much! I don't buy them often because I can never eat just one.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I love them so much . Only 120 calories and a rally great breakfast love them so much!!!!!!!!!
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these. The blueberry flavor is yummy without being overwhelming. A very good on-the-go breakfast!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are really good. They have a wonderful blueberry flavor. I don't like how easily they crumble in your hand though, they will make a mess.
Erin H.
Erin H.
San Rafael, CA
I don't love the kind of gritty texture but I like having snacks on the go and this isn't to bad.
Valerie b.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
Foodie Expert
Yum! I always eat one of these during my tournaments! I play sports almost every weekend and need something to hold me over that is both nutritious and delicious! I love the blueberry flavor over all the others, and yes they can be dry but its healthy so whatever drink some water!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Foodie Expert
Yum! What a delicious on the go morning snack or a small breakfast. I love the blueberry flavor.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?