Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Brooksville, FL
These are my favorite on the go breakfast bars!! Theyre quick and easy and you can head right out the door.
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
Foodie Expert
Always a classic and always delicious! Can't go wrong with a nutri-grain bar! I like that they have a variety of flavors and that they are easy to eat
Jana B.
Jana B.
North Hills, CA
Not bad, it's good but not my go to
Not my all time favorite
But it's good for not having any chocolate
I like the strawberry one better
I eat it when I feel like it or if it's the only option
pamela V.
pamela V.
I love the soft texture and the blue berry tast ih is hard to think this is realy good for you
M. G.
M. G.
I love Nutrigrain bars. This is one of my favorite flavors. Great for a quick lunch when short on time or for a snack.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
South Boston, VA
Foodie Expert
These are a great go to for on the go breakfast. I love blueberries and mixed with granola is the perfect match
Dandelion L.
Dandelion L.
Simi Valley, CA
These are great bars to eat on the go.
They taste great. They are very sweet.
The softness of the bars make it easier to enjoy.
I defiantly wasn't disappointed when I tried these for the first time.
If I need something to hold me over till my next meal theses are my go to snack.
Amy J.
Amy J.
I love these so much it's crazy. Blueberry and cinnamon apple Nutri-Grain Bars are healthy and delicious. I've been eating them for the last decade and have yet to grow tired of them.
Amy B.
Amy B.
chester
So hard to find these now:( I loved getting these in my school pack lunches.
If i could id eat there day and night. Best fruit bar
Fran S.
Fran S.
Foodie Expert
Very tasty cake like consistency and very strong fruit flavour. Good for a snack and to keep in your handbag but the packaging can get squashed easily which makes the bad pretty much inedible as it turns to sticky mush. Sweet enough to satisfy a sugar craving though while feeling healthier than a chocolate bar and defiantly more filling than one.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?