Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Brooksville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite on the go breakfast bars!! Theyre quick and easy and you can head right out the door.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
These are not my favorite go to snack. however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry. I feel like the other flavors are too overpowering.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Cheshire , CT
This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious. I just wish they had an organic version
Helena L.
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
The nutri-grain bars are tasty but definitely not my favorite. Maybe because it's missing something or has too much of something. Not sure but I'll still eat them.
Hana C.
Hana C.
Foodie Expert
These are good for a quick snack. Low in calories and taste really good. Great to pack for school, work, etc.
ann M.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
These are great for a quick snack! They also taste delicious and are healthy. I really like the strawberry ones too
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Yorktown, VA
This flavor is my favorite of the brand. It's just so satisfying! But, definitely sweeter than actual blueberries, so if you're in it for the actual flavor it'd say it's a no go. But it's still just delicious.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Englewood, NJ
So yummy! this is good for the average person, but i hate when my friends think they are being actually healthy just because of the name. believe me- no health food bar tastes this good haha stop being lazy and try something not processed!! anyway this has way to much sugar, and no protein and fiber so it's not for the super health conscious but if you are looking for a better snack than potato chips i guess why not
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Great Falls , MT
A quick and easy snack perfect for adults and kids. We usually take them to soccer practice for the other players who forget a snack. Never had anybody turn one down yet!
Margarita B.
Margarita B.
Sacramento, CA
Haven't tried blueberry but I do really enjoy the strawberry. Good little snack and it also helps if you want something sweet. Not pricey at all.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?