Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Tara A.
This are my favorite cereal bar. It's sweet but healthy at the same time. I could eat the whole box at once.
Victoria R.
So delicious easy to throw in your bag all the flavors they have are so so good and they are very inexpensive
Rachel A.
Santa Clara
Simple.almost original flavor.good for rushed mornings on the go snack.light.perfect portion.will repurchasr
Ashley E.
Clarion
Delicious! I can't keep these in my house. Very fruity. Myself, my husband, and my son all love this product
Mikala F.
Coldwater, MI
These are great to throw in your lunch box and have for an easy snack at work. I wish the bars where bigger.
Nikole D.
Fruitport, MI
I always have some of these packed in my lunch. They're great tasting and something quick to grab on the go.
Lauren-Paige H.
Yum yum yum i love anything blueberry flavored and nutri grain really hit it out of the park with this one.
Isabel S.
Port Orange
This is my breakfast in the morning and i am so happy every time i eat them. very happy with the taste too
Jordan S.
Russellville, AR
Nutri-grain cereal bars are great for on the go. The blueberry flavor is delicious and one of my favorites
Renee H.
Smooth blueberry flavor plus the bar is nice and soft. It makes a great on the go snack for kids and adults
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?