Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
These make a great on the go smack. You can take these anywhere for a quick snack. The flavor is good too. Love it
Danielle T.
San diego
Foodie Expert
This bar is great, not to soft or mushy. Its perfect size goes well pack in a kids lunch and its good for you too..
Michaela G.
Arnold
Foodie Expert
I like these a lot. They are really good for putting into your lunch for school or work. The fruit also taste good.
Carmen R.
Foodie Expert
I tried these a few times and let me tell you they're not my favorite. . I don't like these sorryyyy guys but no
Elide E.
College station
Has a strong taste of the blueberry's which isn't to bad from some people just for me it is. But I do like them.
Samantha A.
Alhambra
Foodie Expert
This tastes good it's not as good as some that are similar but it's still good. It is kinda like a fig bar taste
Kylie A.
East Peoria
These are my favorite type of bar to eat! I love the different flavors and they're quick and easy for breakfast!
Kara F.
Foodie Expert
I like the nutrigrain bar but they have a very high sugar content, so we don't eat them that often in our home.
Christal T.
Love these bars!! The only problem is when they get smushed, then you have more of a mess than a cereal bar.
ashley a.
My whole family loves these! They are always in the snack cabinet or in the diaper bag. Quick filling snack.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?