Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite. They're tasty but a bit dry.
ann M.
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
These are great for a quick snack! They also taste delicious and are healthy. I really like the strawberry ones too
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Yorktown, VA
This flavor is my favorite of the brand. It's just so satisfying! But, definitely sweeter than actual blueberries, so if you're in it for the actual flavor it'd say it's a no go. But it's still just delicious.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Marquette, MI
These are so good! They are perfect for just a quick morning snack or whenever. It also has some health factors to it. I have had off brands of the fruit nutrition grain bars and they do not live up to these. I would recommend everyone try them maybe not just the blueberry but any kind they're all good!
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
West Windsor, NJ
We love keeping these around the house! They are a great breakfast when we are running late for work or are uninspired by anything else we have in the kitchen. We buy combo packs at Costco, which keep us stocked for a while! We will continue to buy these as they are delicious and convenient!
M. G.
M. G.
I love Nutrigrain bars. This is one of my favorite flavors. Great for a quick lunch when short on time or for a snack.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX
I don't get it offten but when I do i love me some blueberry. It's just a little on the high side compared to other brands.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Brooksville, FL
These are my favorite on the go breakfast bars!! Theyre quick and easy and you can head right out the door.
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
Always a classic and always delicious! Can't go wrong with a nutri-grain bar! I like that they have a variety of flavors and that they are easy to eat
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
South Boston, VA
Foodie Expert
These are a great go to for on the go breakfast. I love blueberries and mixed with granola is the perfect match
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?