Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Arnold
Foodie Expert
I like these a lot. They are really good for putting into your lunch for school or work. The fruit also taste good.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Foodie Expert
I love everything blueberry! I grab one of these as breakfast or a quick snack to go! Easy and good!
ashley a.
ashley a.
My whole family loves these! They are always in the snack cabinet or in the diaper bag. Quick filling snack.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Joplin, MO
Great way to start your day! Delicious bites of fruit and grain. It's always wonderful!
Charity J.
Charity J.
I love the blueberry flavor bars. They taste amazing and aren't too sweet they're perfect snacks for me.
Erin H.
Erin H.
South Point, OH
Foodie Expert
Great snack or grab-n-go breakfast item. Love it with a cup of coffee for a quick pick me up!
Janely N.
Janely N.
Great bars that are dry filling. Easy for on the go, when going to school or on road trips.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I eat one almost every morning at college, they're delicious! I love the blueberry flavor!
Amy J.
Amy J.
I love these so much it's crazy. Blueberry and cinnamon apple Nutri-Grain Bars are healthy and delicious. I've been eating them for the last decade and have yet to grow tired of them.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
these are great for a breakfast or snack on the go, a little messy but taste good and are sort of healthy
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?