Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Christal T.
Christal T.
Love these bars!! The only problem is when they get smushed, then you have more of a mess than a cereal bar.
Tyra W.
Tyra W.
Selma, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor. Great from an on the go type bar. A breakfast bar, snack, you name it!
Nikole D.
Nikole D.
Fruitport, MI
Foodie Expert
I always have some of these packed in my lunch. They're great tasting and something quick to grab on the go.
Bronwyn T.
Bronwyn T.
Cameron, WV
Love these bars! Great for on the go, fresh soft and lots of
Blueberry flavor! Kids love them too!
Latoiya B.
Latoiya B.
Foodie Expert
Breakfast on the go. When I want a snack I, this is what I get for myself and helps me not eat so heavy late at night before bed
Tara A.
Tara A.
This are my favorite cereal bar. It's sweet but healthy at the same time. I could eat the whole box at once.
KP H.
KP H.
These are my go to! Wish they were slightly more substantial and didn't fall apart as easily.

Delicious!

Allison S.
Allison S.
Bellevue
Like the cereal bars but they are a little sweet. Hurt your teeth if they're sensitive to sugar.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Russellville, AR
Nutri-grain cereal bars are great for on the go. The blueberry flavor is delicious and one of my favorites
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Claverack , NY
Foodie Expert
Its gooie, it taste good, it doesn't fall apart, it is a good snack when on the go or in a hurry
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?