Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Tara A.
This are my favorite cereal bar. It's sweet but healthy at the same time. I could eat the whole box at once.
Ashley E.
Clarion
Delicious! I can't keep these in my house. Very fruity. Myself, my husband, and my son all love this product
Mikala F.
Coldwater, MI
These are great to throw in your lunch box and have for an easy snack at work. I wish the bars where bigger.
ashley a.
My whole family loves these! They are always in the snack cabinet or in the diaper bag. Quick filling snack.
Nikole D.
Fruitport, MI
Foodie Expert
I always have some of these packed in my lunch. They're great tasting and something quick to grab on the go.
Christal T.
Love these bars!! The only problem is when they get smushed, then you have more of a mess than a cereal bar.
Renee H.
Smooth blueberry flavor plus the bar is nice and soft. It makes a great on the go snack for kids and adults
Kayla B.
Foodie Expert
Always a favorite of mine, except i almost half the box myself. Not filling by any means but really tasty!
Ashley H.
Brooksville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite on the go breakfast bars!! Theyre quick and easy and you can head right out the door.
Lauren-Paige H.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum i love anything blueberry flavored and nutri grain really hit it out of the park with this one.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?