Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
Foodie Expert
These were my favorite pregnancy snack i would go thru a box a day! They taste Amazing! The blueberry is the best of all These!
Nina P.
Some school mornings there is no time for a real breakfast so the kids need to have these. I just wish they would not smush.
Caiti B.
Spartanburg
These bars are the BEST morning snack or breakfast when you need to get out of the door. Very soft and fresh. Very affordable
Emmaly G.
Stony Brook, NY
Foodie Expert
Great breakfast bar to take on the go when you're in a rush. Very inexpensive for a package of 8. Fairly healthy very tasty.
Rebecca V.
These are liked in the house. Everyone enjoys them. We have found that they break up easy in the shuffling inside a lunch box
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
Foodie Expert
These use to be one of my favorite grab and go breakfast/snacks. I love blueberries and these were always a perfect taste.
Nadean J.
Brainerd, MN
I always get these for my daughter to have for her breakfast. She loves them and they are healthier than other products.
Bashi M.
Commerce City
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite and are great to have breakfast on the go. They taste good and you can get them virtually anywhere.
Lindsay S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Foodie Expert
I love them, my child loves them, and we have them in our cupboard all of the time. So delicious and easy to take along.
Robin F.
An overall healthy and great on the go snack or even when you are home doing house work.... they are very filling as well
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?