Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
Not a super healthy snack or anything but it is very tasty! Blueberry and the mixed berry I believe are my faves and I love them 😍
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
A must have in my home. My family loves these granola bars. Very affordable. Good flavor and filling. Perfect for on the go people
Aimee S.
I love these. Blueberries are my favorite and these actually taste like them. It is a little dry so make sure you have some water.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
These are so good in the morning with a cup of coffee! Low calorie, whole grains with fruit, and good to get your morning started.
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
These are good. Their tasty, soft, enough blueberry and not overwhelming. It's a good snack and can help till your next big meal.
Latoiya B.
Breakfast on the go. When I want a snack I, this is what I get for myself and helps me not eat so heavy late at night before bed
Casie P.
Branson, MO
These are a great snack for kids and adults. I carry them around in my purse in case my toddler needs a mid-afternoon pick me up.
Amanda K.
Killeen
Blueberry Nutti-grain will always be my favorite. It has such a rich blueberry flavor and a soft crumly crust. Just right for me.
Jennifer A.
Conway, SC
I enjoy these as a quick snack in the morning. Sometimes around 10am I get hungry but I don't want anything too heavy or filling.
Kristen H.
Belleville, MI
Perfect snack for on-the-go, blueberry is my favorite flavor but nutri-grain offers a variety of flavors. Priced well also! :)
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?