Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
ashley a.
ashley a.
My whole family loves these! They are always in the snack cabinet or in the diaper bag. Quick filling snack.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Joplin, MO
Great way to start your day! Delicious bites of fruit and grain. It's always wonderful!
Charity J.
Charity J.
I love the blueberry flavor bars. They taste amazing and aren't too sweet they're perfect snacks for me.
Erin H.
Erin H.
South Point, OH
Great snack or grab-n-go breakfast item. Love it with a cup of coffee for a quick pick me up!
Janely N.
Janely N.
Great bars that are dry filling. Easy for on the go, when going to school or on road trips.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Foodie Expert
Me and my ten month old love these we eat them for breakfast and or a snack. They are low cal and inexpensive!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Great Falls , MT
A quick and easy snack perfect for adults and kids. We usually take them to soccer practice for the other players who forget a snack. Never had anybody turn one down yet!
Margarita B.
Margarita B.
Sacramento, CA
Haven't tried blueberry but I do really enjoy the strawberry. Good little snack and it also helps if you want something sweet. Not pricey at all.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Abilene, TX
I love these. Maybe too much! I don't buy them often because I can never eat just one.
Hana C.
Hana C.
These are good for a quick snack. Low in calories and taste really good. Great to pack for school, work, etc.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?