Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Latoiya B.
Latoiya B.
Breakfast on the go. When I want a snack I, this is what I get for myself and helps me not eat so heavy late at night before bed
KP H.
KP H.
These are my go to! Wish they were slightly more substantial and didn't fall apart as easily.

Delicious!

Allison S.
Allison S.
Bellevue
Like the cereal bars but they are a little sweet. Hurt your teeth if they're sensitive to sugar.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Russellville, AR
Nutri-grain cereal bars are great for on the go. The blueberry flavor is delicious and one of my favorites
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Claverack, NY
Foodie Expert
Its gooie, it taste good, it doesn't fall apart, it is a good snack when on the go or in a hurry
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
Foodie Expert
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Nostalgia in a treat. I used to get these in my lunches all throughout grade school. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Chicago
These bars are amazing. They have the perfect amount of jam inside and are super affordable
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love them, my child loves them, and we have them in our cupboard all of the time. So delicious and easy to take along.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Foodie Expert
So delicious easy to throw in your bag all the flavors they have are so so good and they are very inexpensive
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?