Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Amy W.
Columbus, GA
I keep these in my desk at work so I can have a sweet snack without feeling guilty. The blueberry is by far my favorite.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
These snacks are great if you are running late for breakfast! They are delicious and keep you full until your next meal!
Ruth G.
West Sunbury, PA
Foodie Expert
I love all the nutrigrain bars but the blueberry are my favorite bars. Grainy on top and tend to get stuck in my teeth.
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy these bars as they are a good on the go breakfast option. I also like other flavors such as Apple & Strawberry.
Katie P.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
I could eat these every day! Perfect for a quick on the go breakfast or even a great healthy add on for a packed lunch!
Andrea R.
Lititz
Nutrigrain bars are our go-to cereal bar for mornings at work. Easy to pack in lunches. This is a grocery store staple.
Courtney W.
Louisville
They're kind of dry.like you need a glass of milk to wash it down. But the filling is good and it's good in a pitch.
Marcanna B.
Mmmmmmmmm....blueberry.
My favorite flavor. I ate one of these every morning in high school. Great to grab on the go.
Matthew R.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
Really great for a quick snack on the go in the morning. It has good flavor and keeps my hunger away for a few hours!
Jae C.
Los Angeles
Love these to grab and go in the morning before my commute to work. Blueberry is my favorite out of all the flavors!
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?