Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Alhambra
Foodie Expert
This tastes good it's not as good as some that are similar but it's still good. It is kinda like a fig bar taste
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
Foodie Expert
These use to be one of my favorite grab and go breakfast/snacks. I love blueberries and these were always a perfect taste.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
East Peoria
These are my favorite type of bar to eat! I love the different flavors and they're quick and easy for breakfast!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
worcester
Foodie Expert
all time favorite I love nutrgrain blueberry bars it is completely great way to start your morning. I love there products
Bashi M.
Bashi M.
Commerce City
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite and are great to have breakfast on the go. They taste good and you can get them virtually anywhere.
Elide E.
Elide E.
College station
Has a strong taste of the blueberry's which isn't to bad from some people just for me it is. But I do like them.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
I could eat these every day! Perfect for a quick on the go breakfast or even a great healthy add on for a packed lunch!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Knoxville , TN
Foodie Expert
These are really good but not very healthy for you. Artificial flavoring and lots of sugar, but easy to eat on the go and somewhat filling.
Khadijah W.
Khadijah W.
I love to eat blueberry nutri-grain bars for breakfast and eat them as snacks in between lunch and dinner. They are healthy and very tasty.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Lititz
Nutrigrain bars are our go-to cereal bar for mornings at work. Easy to pack in lunches. This is a grocery store staple.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?