Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Keysy R.
Keysy R.
brentwood, ny
I always keep a box of these in my car. They're great to bring with me on the go, they're quick and easy, and taste soooo good. I eat these all the time, whether its for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack, I find any excuse to eat one, or an entire box of these.
Johna M.
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
My favorite on the go breakfast bar! I really like the convince of these Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars, and the taste is great too! I never did like cereal bars until I tried these and now they have replaced Pop Tarts and my go to quick breakfast!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite granola bars of all time. I love the cereal bars in general and wish I had an unlimited supplies of them at all times. Anytime I go grocery shopping I try to buy these because I love them that much. They are worth every penny!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Torrance, CA
That's are my son's favorite granola bars and he asks for them on an almost daily basis. He loves the fruit taste, and I love that they are healthier than many of the other snacks out there. I just wish they didn't crumble so easily and make such a mess!
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Foodie Expert
Great go to cereal bar. Cheap and filling breakfast option. Its also great for my 3 year old who is sometimes "starving" between meals. It does get a little messy in the car with 3 year old though. Can be found at the local grocery or convenience store.
Emily R.
Emily R.
These cereal bars make for a fantastic snack or little pick me up in the middle of the day. It definitely met my expectations. It actually surpassed them! I wouldn't even compare this to other products because it's the best breakfast bar that I've had!
Korinna C.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
These are pretty good and healthy for you. I really don't like blueberries but I like these bars for some reason. They are priced well also and have other flavor options to choose from. I also like that they're soft not hard like some granola bars.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
Have been eating these for years and years and they are just as satisfying as ever! They're the perfect midnight snack! Or eat them as breakfast on the go! They're extremely affordable--we always have several boxes on hand! I LOVE NUTRIGRAIN BARS.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Love these nutri-grain bars! have eaten all my life and always tasty. met my expectations especially in terms of flavor and very good for you so they are healthy. have eaten many times and will continue to use. certainly would recommend to others
Grace U.
Grace U.
I've love these granola bars ever since I was a kid. As far as I can tell the recipe is the same. I enjoy several of the fruit flavors, but blueberry is my favorite. They are perfect for breakfast on the go or a mid day snack.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?