Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Mikala F.
Coldwater, MI
These are great to throw in your lunch box and have for an easy snack at work. I wish the bars where bigger.
Ashley E.
Clarion
Delicious! I can't keep these in my house. Very fruity. Myself, my husband, and my son all love this product
ashley a.
My whole family loves these! They are always in the snack cabinet or in the diaper bag. Quick filling snack.
Taisha
These are very delicious bars when ur on the run or ur running late and fill u up a bit and it very heathy
Ashley H.
Brooksville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite on the go breakfast bars!! Theyre quick and easy and you can head right out the door.
Lauren-Paige H.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum i love anything blueberry flavored and nutri grain really hit it out of the park with this one.
Brooke D.
Addison, NY
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite! I love them as kind of a breakfast type snack. They're also super fruity and yummy!
Jordan S.
Russellville, AR
Nutri-grain cereal bars are great for on the go. The blueberry flavor is delicious and one of my favorites
KP H.
These are my go to! Wish they were slightly more substantial and didn't fall apart as easily.

Delicious!

Kayla B.
Foodie Expert
Always a favorite of mine, except i almost half the box myself. Not filling by any means but really tasty!
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?