Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Swalihah A.
Swalihah A.
Foodie Expert
An easy snack on the go. They taste good no matter what, and I say this because I've tried most flavors
Robin F.
Robin F.
An overall healthy and great on the go snack or even when you are home doing house work.... they are very filling as well
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Killeen
Blueberry Nutti-grain will always be my favorite. It has such a rich blueberry flavor and a soft crumly crust. Just right for me.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Blueberry has always been my favorite cereal bar and these are amazing. I also love the strawberry.
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
Foodie Expert
I love all the nutrigrain bars but the blueberry are my favorite bars. Grainy on top and tend to get stuck in my teeth.
Tyra W.
Tyra W.
Selma, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor. Great from an on the go type bar. A breakfast bar, snack, you name it!
Latoiya B.
Latoiya B.
Breakfast on the go. When I want a snack I, this is what I get for myself and helps me not eat so heavy late at night before bed
Tara A.
Tara A.
This are my favorite cereal bar. It's sweet but healthy at the same time. I could eat the whole box at once.
Nikole D.
Nikole D.
Fruitport, MI
Foodie Expert
I always have some of these packed in my lunch. They're great tasting and something quick to grab on the go.
Christal T.
Christal T.
Love these bars!! The only problem is when they get smushed, then you have more of a mess than a cereal bar.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?