Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pipestone, MN
Foodie Expert
My older children love these for breakfast before school. They also like the strawberry ones too.
Marcanna B.
Marcanna B.
Mmmmmmmmm....blueberry.
My favorite flavor. I ate one of these every morning in high school. Great to grab on the go.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
McMinnville, OR
Foodie Expert
Love these! Great taste, and they're healthy so I have no problems giving them to my daughter! She loves them as well
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Belleville, MI
Foodie Expert
Perfect snack for on-the-go, blueberry is my favorite flavor but nutri-grain offers a variety of flavors. Priced well also! :)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Louisville
They're kind of dry.like you need a glass of milk to wash it down. But the filling is good and it's good in a pitch.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
These are liked in the house. Everyone enjoys them. We have found that they break up easy in the shuffling inside a lunch box
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
San diego
Foodie Expert
This bar is great, not to soft or mushy. Its perfect size goes well pack in a kids lunch and its good for you too..
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Sacramento california
Foodie Expert
Super taste has vitamin b1 and fiber a good afternoon snack and affordable can be found in most stores on sale often
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
These make a great on the go smack. You can take these anywhere for a quick snack. The flavor is good too. Love it
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Nice grab n' go snack or breakfast! Always try to keep a few in my purse for quick snacking! Never know when those blueberry cravings will hit!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?