Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Jannet N.
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
These are good. Their tasty, soft, enough blueberry and not overwhelming. It's a good snack and can help till your next big meal.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Foodie Expert
I love the blueberry Nutrigran bars because they are not messy but very delicious. They are very convenient and easy to carry around.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
They're really good and have a perfect amount of sweetness to them but I wish they had more protein so they kept you full for longer
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Fairview
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk is my go to bar. Quick and easy breakfast that filla the void until lunch!
Kara F.
Kara F.
Foodie Expert
I like the nutrigrain bar but they have a very high sugar content, so we don't eat them that often in our home.
Nadean J.
Nadean J.
Brainerd, MN
I always get these for my daughter to have for her breakfast. She loves them and they are healthier than other products.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy these bars as they are a good on the go breakfast option. I also like other flavors such as Apple & Strawberry.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
This is the best product ever. I always try to keep these at my home and it is super hard to keep them!!! My family eats them up like crazy
Casie P.
Casie P.
Branson, MO
These are a great snack for kids and adults. I carry them around in my purse in case my toddler needs a mid-afternoon pick me up.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pipestone, MN
Foodie Expert
My older children love these for breakfast before school. They also like the strawberry ones too.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?