Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Hampton, VA
The blueberry bars are too dough-y. I don't like the blueberry flavor but I do like the others minus apple.
Matthew R.
Matthew R.
Springfield, MO
Foodie Expert
Really great for a quick snack on the go in the morning. It has good flavor and keeps my hunger away for a few hours!
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Foodie Expert
I tried these a few times and let me tell you they're not my favorite. . I don't like these sorryyyy guys but no
Isabel S.
Isabel S.
Port Orange
This is my breakfast in the morning and i am so happy every time i eat them. very happy with the taste too
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Addison, NY
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite! I love them as kind of a breakfast type snack. They're also super fruity and yummy!
Kathleen A.
Kathleen A.
Great blueberry taste and always fresh tasting!! I always enjoy a mid day snack and these are delicious!!
Emmaly G.
Emmaly G.
Bronx
Foodie Expert
Great breakfast bar to take on the go when you're in a rush. Very inexpensive for a package of 8. Fairly healthy very tasty.
Elizabeth s.
Elizabeth s.
Lehigh acres, FL
These are a great healthy breakfast not too filling something easy to grab on the go great price as well
Nina P.
Nina P.
Some school mornings there is no time for a real breakfast so the kids need to have these. I just wish they would not smush.
Leiann S.
Leiann S.
Foodie Expert
I love nutri-grain bars. Blueberry flavored anything..... I'm about it. But these are so freaking good.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?