Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Kylie A.
East Peoria
These are my favorite type of bar to eat! I love the different flavors and they're quick and easy for breakfast!
Elide E.
College station
Has a strong taste of the blueberry's which isn't to bad from some people just for me it is. But I do like them.
Samantha A.
Alhambra
Foodie Expert
This tastes good it's not as good as some that are similar but it's still good. It is kinda like a fig bar taste
Kara F.
Foodie Expert
I like the nutrigrain bar but they have a very high sugar content, so we don't eat them that often in our home.
Shannon G.
South Boston, VA
Foodie Expert
These are a great go to for on the go breakfast. I love blueberries and mixed with granola is the perfect match
Victoria R.
Foodie Expert
So delicious easy to throw in your bag all the flavors they have are so so good and they are very inexpensive
Christal T.
Love these bars!! The only problem is when they get smushed, then you have more of a mess than a cereal bar.
Rachel A.
Santa Clara
Simple.almost original flavor.good for rushed mornings on the go snack.light.perfect portion.will repurchasr
Nikole D.
Fruitport, MI
Foodie Expert
I always have some of these packed in my lunch. They're great tasting and something quick to grab on the go.
Mikala F.
Coldwater, MI
These are great to throw in your lunch box and have for an easy snack at work. I wish the bars where bigger.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?