Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Foodie Expert
Me and my ten month old love these we eat them for breakfast and or a snack. They are low cal and inexpensive!
Hana C.
Foodie Expert
These are good for a quick snack. Low in calories and taste really good. Great to pack for school, work, etc.
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I love them so much . Only 120 calories and a rally great breakfast love them so much!!!!!!!!!
Kristina D.
Russell Spgs, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these. The blueberry flavor is yummy without being overwhelming. A very good on-the-go breakfast!
Jenna D.
Yum! What a delicious on the go morning snack or a small breakfast. I love the blueberry flavor.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite. They're tasty but a bit dry.
Tara L.
Cheshire , CT
This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious. I just wish they had an organic version
Michelle C.
Abilene, TX
I love these. Maybe too much! I don't buy them often because I can never eat just one.
Hannah C.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I eat one almost every morning at college, they're delicious! I love the blueberry flavor!
Stefanie D.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?