Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Elide E.
Elide E.
College station
Has a strong taste of the blueberry's which isn't to bad from some people just for me it is. But I do like them.
Khadijah W.
Khadijah W.
I love to eat blueberry nutri-grain bars for breakfast and eat them as snacks in between lunch and dinner. They are healthy and very tasty.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Lititz
Nutrigrain bars are our go-to cereal bar for mornings at work. Easy to pack in lunches. This is a grocery store staple.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
These are really good but not very healthy for you. Artificial flavoring and lots of sugar, but easy to eat on the go and somewhat filling.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
I could eat these every day! Perfect for a quick on the go breakfast or even a great healthy add on for a packed lunch!
Raquel T.
Raquel T.
Orem, UT
Love these!! These are great for on the go, nutritious and tasty too. I like them a bit warm and butter them and you have a little treat!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Clarion
Delicious! I can't keep these in my house. Very fruity. Myself, my husband, and my son all love this product
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Sunnyvale
Simple.almost original flavor.good for rushed mornings on the go snack.light.perfect portion.will repurchasr
Renee H.
Renee H.
Smooth blueberry flavor plus the bar is nice and soft. It makes a great on the go snack for kids and adults
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Hampton, VA
The blueberry bars are too dough-y. I don't like the blueberry flavor but I do like the others minus apple.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?