Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Khadijah C.
Khadijah C.
Middle Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I like to get these for the kids for a snack when they come home from school. I wish they came in a bigger pack. They taste great too.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite cereal bar. Awesome blueberry taste and unlike most granola bars, it doesn't crumble before I have the chance to eat it.
Rodchelle W.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
Foodie Expert
A must have in my home. My family loves these granola bars. Very affordable. Good flavor and filling. Perfect for on the go people
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
These are so good in the morning with a cup of coffee! Low calorie, whole grains with fruit, and good to get your morning started.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
Not a super healthy snack or anything but it is very tasty! Blueberry and the mixed berry I believe are my faves and I love them ūüėć
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I love these. Blueberries are my favorite and these actually taste like them. It is a little dry so make sure you have some water.
Candace J.
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
Foodie Expert
These were my favorite pregnancy snack i would go thru a box a day! They taste Amazing! The blueberry is the best of all These!
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Foodie Expert
Very yummy and tasty. I love granola bars so much especially in the morning. I do like Amy brand but this would be one of my favorites.
Caiti B.
Caiti B.
Spartanburg
These bars are the BEST morning snack or breakfast when you need to get out of the door. Very soft and fresh. Very affordable
Jannet N.
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
These are good. Their tasty, soft, enough blueberry and not overwhelming. It's a good snack and can help till your next big meal.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?