Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Marcanna B.
Marcanna B.
Mmmmmmmmm....blueberry.
My favorite flavor. I ate one of these every morning in high school. Great to grab on the go.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Belleville, MI
Perfect snack for on-the-go, blueberry is my favorite flavor but nutri-grain offers a variety of flavors. Priced well also! :)
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
San diego
Foodie Expert
This bar is great, not to soft or mushy. Its perfect size goes well pack in a kids lunch and its good for you too..
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
These make a great on the go smack. You can take these anywhere for a quick snack. The flavor is good too. Love it
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
Foodie Expert
These use to be one of my favorite grab and go breakfast/snacks. I love blueberries and these were always a perfect taste.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
East Peoria
These are my favorite type of bar to eat! I love the different flavors and they're quick and easy for breakfast!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Alhambra
Foodie Expert
This tastes good it's not as good as some that are similar but it's still good. It is kinda like a fig bar taste
Bashi M.
Bashi M.
Commerce City
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite and are great to have breakfast on the go. They taste good and you can get them virtually anywhere.
Elide E.
Elide E.
College station
Has a strong taste of the blueberry's which isn't to bad from some people just for me it is. But I do like them.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Lititz
Nutrigrain bars are our go-to cereal bar for mornings at work. Easy to pack in lunches. This is a grocery store staple.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?