Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Hannah J.
Yorktown, VA
This flavor is my favorite of the brand. It's just so satisfying! But, definitely sweeter than actual blueberries, so if you're in it for the actual flavor it'd say it's a no go. But it's still just delicious.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
These are one of the things we always have to have in our snack drawer. My daughter, my husband, and I all like to eat them for breakfast and for a snack.
Sarah E.
Great Falls , MT
A quick and easy snack perfect for adults and kids. We usually take them to soccer practice for the other players who forget a snack. Never had anybody turn one down yet!
Helena L.
Bay City, MI
The nutri-grain bars are tasty but definitely not my favorite. Maybe because it's missing something or has too much of something. Not sure but I'll still eat them.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
These are not my favorite go to snack. however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry. I feel like the other flavors are too overpowering.
Donielle B.
Can never have more than one but I remember when these things were bigger bars but no matter. nothing beats the taste especially if you need something quick to eat for breakfast.
Kelly E.
These are quite good. My whole family likes them, and they're convenient for busy mornings (so pretty much every morning). They don't keep me full until lunchtime, though.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
These are really good. They have a wonderful blueberry flavor. I don't like how easily they crumble in your hand though, they will make a mess.
Margarita B.
Sacramento, CA
Haven't tried blueberry but I do really enjoy the strawberry. Good little snack and it also helps if you want something sweet. Not pricey at all.
ann M.
Lake wales, FL
These are great for a quick snack! They also taste delicious and are healthy. I really like the strawberry ones too
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?