Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Bashi M.
Commerce City
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite and are great to have breakfast on the go. They taste good and you can get them virtually anywhere.
Robin F.
An overall healthy and great on the go snack or even when you are home doing house work.... they are very filling as well
Amanda W.
worcester
Foodie Expert
all time favorite I love nutrgrain blueberry bars it is completely great way to start your morning. I love there products
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy these bars as they are a good on the go breakfast option. I also like other flavors such as Apple & Strawberry.
Ruth G.
West Sunbury, PA
Foodie Expert
I love all the nutrigrain bars but the blueberry are my favorite bars. Grainy on top and tend to get stuck in my teeth.
Andrea R.
Lititz
Nutrigrain bars are our go-to cereal bar for mornings at work. Easy to pack in lunches. This is a grocery store staple.
Katie P.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
I could eat these every day! Perfect for a quick on the go breakfast or even a great healthy add on for a packed lunch!
Marcanna B.
Mmmmmmmmm....blueberry.
My favorite flavor. I ate one of these every morning in high school. Great to grab on the go.
Samantha B.
McMinnville, OR
Foodie Expert
Love these! Great taste, and they're healthy so I have no problems giving them to my daughter! She loves them as well
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Super taste has vitamin b1 and fiber a good afternoon snack and affordable can be found in most stores on sale often
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?