Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Khadijah C.
Khadijah C.
Middle Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I like to get these for the kids for a snack when they come home from school. I wish they came in a bigger pack. They taste great too.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite cereal bar. Awesome blueberry taste and unlike most granola bars, it doesn't crumble before I have the chance to eat it.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Slidell, LA
These are so good in the morning with a cup of coffee! Low calorie, whole grains with fruit, and good to get your morning started.
Rodchelle W.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
Foodie Expert
A must have in my home. My family loves these granola bars. Very affordable. Good flavor and filling. Perfect for on the go people
Candace J.
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
Foodie Expert
These were my favorite pregnancy snack i would go thru a box a day! They taste Amazing! The blueberry is the best of all These!
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Foodie Expert
Very yummy and tasty. I love granola bars so much especially in the morning. I do like Amy brand but this would be one of my favorites.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Foodie Expert
I love the blueberry Nutrigran bars because they are not messy but very delicious. They are very convenient and easy to carry around.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Foodie Expert
They're really good and have a perfect amount of sweetness to them but I wish they had more protein so they kept you full for longer
Kara F.
Kara F.
Foodie Expert
I like the nutrigrain bar but they have a very high sugar content, so we don't eat them that often in our home.
Nadean J.
Nadean J.
Brainerd, MN
I always get these for my daughter to have for her breakfast. She loves them and they are healthier than other products.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?