Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Emily V.
Emily V.
Chelsea
This is our family's favorite flavor of granola bar. I love the fresh blueberry flavor. It has a lot of sugar though so we only buy these occasionally for snacks.
Rose S.
Rose S.
massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
Love this product. Not very filling but soft enough for my kids to eat without it feeling like they broke their teeth. Great flavor, very affordable, and a must have in my house with little ones who like to snack.
Marcie G.
Marcie G.
Foodie Expert
I buy Nutri Grain bars for my husband to put in his lunches. They are a great price and he enjoys eating them. Only drawback is they are loaded with carbs! They taste great though!
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Kingman
Foodie Expert
Love these and the fact my toddles can eat them too is huge!! Anytime I can buy food that my husband and I will eat along with my 8year old and my twin 2 year olds is a huge score!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
This is a great on the go snack for my kids ages 1, 4, and 6. We often pack them in our diaper bag so we have something while we are out. My 18 month likes them too and they have a good amount of iron in them. The blueberry is a hit in our house!
Ariel K.
Ariel K.
I love Nutrigrain Blueberry bars! They're the perfect sue for an energizing snack in the morning, and aren't too sweet. My husband eats one every single day!
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Niagara Falls, NY
We love these bars. We buy these for all of our lunches and I can even get my picky kids to eat these! Walmart usually has a great price on them and we love to get them there
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Moist and soft! Very good. Found at almost all stores that sell groceries. Been buying these since my mom bought them for me as a kid! Easy to pack and bring to work/school.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I love blueberries. This is my breakfast every morning after my cup of coffee. The outer is a great blend of healthy things for you and just all together makes you want more then one bar at a time
Ali B.
Ali B.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
Favorite granola bar hands down because they're soft and almost are like a dessert! I get so excited to eat them and a lot come in the box so it's a good purchase overall!
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?