Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
Foodie Expert
My son calls them fruit bars but we bought this brand and felt like they were dry and over cooked. They are expensive and don't meet up to the price tag
Danyelle R.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Foodie Expert
I like these bars they are so tasty and the price for them aren't so bad. Kids love them if you don't want them to have something so sugary.
Britany A.
Britany A.
Cordova, TN
Foodie Expert
These breakfast bars are great for an on the go meal. It's easy to grab the bar walk out the door and eat it on the way to work or school.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Beale AFB, CA
Foodie Expert
These bars are great. Just about the right amount of breading to flavor. My son eats these just about every single day along with other flavors they have.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Overland Park, KS
LITERALLY THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE. ADDICTIVE. 10/10. I wish they were bigger though, I always end up eating 3 for breakfast.
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
Temple
Foodie Expert
Love all the flavors nutrients grain offers. The taste is amazing. My kids love nutrition grain too! Can be bought just about anywhere.
Rebekah S.
Rebekah S.
Very tasty and filling. Makes it very easy to have breakfast on the go each morning. Would recommend this to anyone a They are very healthy too!
Khadijah C.
Khadijah C.
Middle Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I like to get these for the kids for a snack when they come home from school. I wish they came in a bigger pack. They taste great too.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite cereal bar. Awesome blueberry taste and unlike most granola bars, it doesn't crumble before I have the chance to eat it.
Rodchelle W.
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
Foodie Expert
A must have in my home. My family loves these granola bars. Very affordable. Good flavor and filling. Perfect for on the go people
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?