Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Buy on Target*
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Gulfport, MS
These bars are my go to for my kids in the morning! They are SO easy and SO FAST! If we are running late I know my kids will still get something yummy to eat in the morning!
Jacqueline H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Delicious and great as my beginning breakfast. I don't like to eat first thing so I will eat this as I drive to work. It keeps me going until I can eat more later on. True blueberry flavor, no artificial taste. I love these! Plus the price is right. Good value for the money.
Ornella C.
Rosedale, NY
Great snack for when you've got a sugar craving and want something not as fatty.
My son loves bringing them to school for snack time. I would consider them a healthy snacK.
Nicole N.
I like Nutrigrain Blueberry Bars because they are good for on the go. They are affordable and taste good. They have Blueberry and grain in them. They are soft baked so no nuts or anything in them.
Ali B.
Columbia
Favorite granola bar hands down because they're soft and almost are like a dessert! I get so excited to eat them and a lot come in the box so it's a good purchase overall!
Briana E.
Great for on the go. The only thing I don't like are the flakes that get stuck in my teeth. I'm big on textures and hate certain ones so when anything gets stuck in my teeth it drives me crazy. Other than that I do like the blueberry, very sweet and satisfying
Ariel A.
Bay minette , AL
Household staple. Great for breakfast or s quick snack without being too oats filled. I wish they were healthier and had less sugar and more natural fruit but they are great nonetheless
Emily V.
Chelsea
This is our family's favorite flavor of granola bar. I love the fresh blueberry flavor. It has a lot of sugar though so we only buy these occasionally for snacks.
Debbie K.
Kingman
Love these and the fact my toddles can eat them too is huge!! Anytime I can buy food that my husband and I will eat along with my 8year old and my twin 2 year olds is a huge score!
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
This is a great on the go snack for my kids ages 1, 4, and 6. We often pack them in our diaper bag so we have something while we are out. My 18 month likes them too and they have a good amount of iron in them. The blueberry is a hit in our house!
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?