Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Mady C.
Mady C.
I LOVE THESE. They're so convenient for when you're running late and need a snack. My favorite is blueberry! Sams has a huge cox of assorted flavors for super cheap and that lasts awhile at my house.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Gulfport, MS
Foodie Expert
These bars are my go to for my kids in the morning! They are SO easy and SO FAST! If we are running late I know my kids will still get something yummy to eat in the morning!
Jewel V.
Jewel V.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
I've tried these a couple times, but every time it gets stuck to my teeth a lot more than other products. Maybe that's because it's a fig bar? But I've had other fig bars and they are better quality.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Delicious and great as my beginning breakfast. I don't like to eat first thing so I will eat this as I drive to work. It keeps me going until I can eat more later on. True blueberry flavor, no artificial taste. I love these! Plus the price is right. Good value for the money.
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Macon, GA
Foodie Expert
These granola bars are so sweet and delicious! They taste almost like a blueberry muffin in bar form. These are great in the morning as an on the go breakfast but I love to eat them in the evenings too to cure a desperate sweet tooth. Great and easy side for lunches too!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Foodie Expert
I like Nutrigrain Blueberry Bars because they are good for on the go. They are affordable and taste good. They have Blueberry and grain in them. They are soft baked so no nuts or anything in them.
Ornella C.
Ornella C.
Rosedale, NY
Great snack for when you've got a sugar craving and want something not as fatty.
My son loves bringing them to school for snack time. I would consider them a healthy snacK.
Briana E.
Briana E.
Great for on the go. The only thing I don't like are the flakes that get stuck in my teeth. I'm big on textures and hate certain ones so when anything gets stuck in my teeth it drives me crazy. Other than that I do like the blueberry, very sweet and satisfying
Shantell F.
Shantell F.
Rio Rancho, NM
These are so great for a quick and easy snack! I grab them and run out of the door! I don't feel like horrible since they are much healthier than anything else I could grab! The blueberry are my favorite! I eat an entire box pretty quickly and love it!
Ariel A.
Ariel A.
Bay minette , AL
Foodie Expert
Household staple. Great for breakfast or s quick snack without being too oats filled. I wish they were healthier and had less sugar and more natural fruit but they are great nonetheless
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?