Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Moist and soft! Very good. Found at almost all stores that sell groceries. Been buying these since my mom bought them for me as a kid! Easy to pack and bring to work/school.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Columbia
Foodie Expert
Favorite granola bar hands down because they're soft and almost are like a dessert! I get so excited to eat them and a lot come in the box so it's a good purchase overall!
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
My kids only like the blueberry Nutri-Grain bars.  They make great on the go snacks ... Perfect for sport bags.  They do break and crumble easy
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite breakfast or perfect when you're craving something sweet! Fast and on the go when you don't have time to make breakfast, perfect healthy alternative to get you going in the morning!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
This is always a good go-to option for a quick snack. They taste good, they're affordable, and they aren't too terrible for you. I've tried some other brands with similar products but I always come back to nutrigrain.
Mayo N.
Mayo N.
These are to me the most delicious bars ever. I absolutely love the fruit flavor in the middle. I've had different flavors and I have loved them all.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
They're very good. Very rich tasting and filling,but I do feel like they taset slightly artificial. Yes,the flavorings are artificial, but should still taste like real blueberries!
nina w.
nina w.
gastonia, NC
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy!!! I love eating these in the morning on the go, it's great. It tastes delicious and it's not something that's too much.. it doesn't compare to any other kind of healthy cereal on the go bar.
Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of nutri grain. I can eat an entire box in a day. Its so good! The strawberry one comes in close second of mt favorite flavors.
Erica B.
Erica B.
N Riverside, IL
Foodie Expert
The chewy granola bar, you definitely have to like fruit filling. These are great for kids because they're soft, easy to chew and a quick snack.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?