Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk uploaded by Marcie G.
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk

BY NUTRI-GRAIN

Kellogg's nutri-grain blueberry cereal bars 8 pk see more...

• Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?1 Answers
  • I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kellog...2 Answers
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's  Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
Nutri-Grain Kellogg's Blueberry Cereal Bars 8 pk
  • "however blueberry is my favorite flavor over apple and strawberry." in 1 review
  • "Healthy choice for a quick snack or breakfast but not my favorite." in 1 review
  • "This is my goto on the go breakfast or snack, they soft and delicious." in 1 review
Ashleigh G.
These were my favorite as a kid and are still very delicious. Only that they can get grainy and dry in your mouth. Taste is very good though. Doesn't taste like too many preservatives
Ashlee B.
Foodie Expert
I love these cereal bars. The outside is so soft and buttery while the sweet blueberry filling is a delicious treat. I love pairing these with a cup of hot coffee in the mornings
Jenna R.
Foodie Expert
These are my go to breakfast bars! They taste great and taste fresh. They are soft and are filled nicely with blueberry. These are great for a snack between breakfast and lunch!
Jessica V.
Jasper, AL
Foodie Expert
My one year old loves these for a healthy snack! They are easy to grab and go! I have been enjoying them for years and will continue to do so. I highly recommend them!
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
Foodie Expert
I eat these when I'm crunched for time on breakfast or as a snack. They're so amazing! Really great way to start the day. Only bad thing is that they're very messy
Donielle B.
Can never have more than one but I remember when these things were bigger bars but no matter. nothing beats the taste especially if you need something quick to eat for breakfast.
Isabel E.
I love these. They're great to bring for breakfast if you're on the go. And they're not too sugary which is perfect for me because too much sugar hurts my sensitive stomach.
Taylor G.
Garner, NC
This is my go-to quick breakfast. I don't have much time in the mornings before work, so this is perfect to grab on the go. It's just enough to tie me over until lunch!
Ariel K.
I love Nutrigrain Blueberry bars! They're the perfect sue for an energizing snack in the morning, and aren't too sweet. My husband eats one every single day!
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
These are one of my favorite bars. I buy them all the time. They are perfect for a snack or a little breakfast on the go. I would definitely recommend them.
Sabrina F.
I've tried these blueberry and also the strawberry bars by Kelloggs, but I love the blueberry ones the most. Do you think these are actually healthy options for bars or are they too sweet/sugary to be good for you?
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
Other opinions --- Are they for the health conscious?